Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole regional thing is getting me a little nervous. If Chicago gets the majority of the sneakers what about other cities in the mid west? Will some of those trickle down to St Louis? During the Yeezy 1 release a store owner here said that after the first colorway the others were released in Memphis because Nike didn't want X amount of Yeezys in one particular spot. They had no choice but to sell them in their Memphis store and St. Louis was left out in the cold after the first drop. I can only guess Chicago to the bulk of the kicks released in the "region"

Originally Posted by GreatAbyss43

youngcurse, let me get those black ones
laugh.gif
no seriously.

I'm just like you looking to score on release day.

Originally Posted by loubrock

SMDH at this listing
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...&hash=item4d01c32f13

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING VERY VERY CAREFULLY BECAUSE I DON'T WANT THERE TO BE ANY DISCREPANCIES:

BECAUSE OF THE FOAMPOSITE GALAXY MESS, WHERE 90% OF PEOPLE BIDDING ON AUCTIONS HAD NO INTENTION OF ACTUALLY PAYING, AND 50% OF THE ONES THAT DID PAY USED A STOLEN CREDIT CARD OR HACKED INTO SOMEBODY ELSE'S ACCOUNT....AND BECAUSE I REFUSE TO DEAL WITH CHARGEBACKS, REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR ANY OTHER NONSENSE THAT SOME PEOPLE TRY TO PULL ON EBAY:

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I AM ACCEPTING PAYMENT FOR THIS ITEM:
1) PERSONAL, BANK, OR COMPANY CHECK
2) BANK WIRE TRANSFER

IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE USING ANY OF THESE METHODS, I UNDERSTAND, AND NO HARD FEELINGS
IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU NEED THE BUYER PROTECTION OF EBAY AND PAYPAL, I UNDERSTAND, AND NO HARD FEELINGS
IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU CAN'T TRUST ME TO SEND YOU THE SHOES ONCE YOU HAVE PAID, AND HAVE NO RECOURSE TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK, I UNDERSTAND, AND NO HARD FEELINGS

PLEASE RESPECT THAT THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I WILL ACCEPT PAYMENT, AND PLEASE DON'T ASK FOR ANY OTHER FORM OF PAYMENT

Dude had like 8 listings and they are all gone now.  I figure someone reported him.

Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

This whole regional thing is getting me a little nervous. If Chicago gets the majority of the sneakers what about other cities in the mid west? Will some of those trickle down to St Louis? During the Yeezy 1 release a store owner here said that after the first colorway the others were released in Memphis because Nike didn't want X amount of Yeezys in one particular spot. They had no choice but to sell them in their Memphis store and St. Louis was left out in the cold after the first drop. I can only guess Chicago to the bulk of the kicks released in the "region"

Thats the way it goes with Nike. The state were I was born and raised in (Colorado) we didnt get a single pair of the yeezy 1s. The closet city that got them was Vegas. Now I  live in Charleston, SC and once again the entire state of SC wont get a single pair of yeezys 2s, and also Colorado. It is all about location and regions with Nike.

Originally Posted by jedwards199

HEY GUYS MY FRIEND AT SHIEKH CORPORATE WHO IS THE HEAD NIKE BUYER THERE JUST CALLED ME. THEY WILL BE GETTING THE YEEZY 2 IN THE WEST COLORWAY AND THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE AT 2 LOCATIONS YES 2.

FOX HILL MALL CULVER CITY

MARKET STREET SAN FRANCISCO

THIS INFO IS CONFIRMED...TRUST ME.

I heard something similar to this. The "west coast" colorway being the Platinums.

thas crazy that shiekh on market in sf may get these just curious to know what west colorway is.

Sounds like the confirmed coastal realease is pretty consistent from what we have seen here so far. This release is going to be interesting. I would not be surprised if they released after the 9th at random spots. gonna be Mercer Street nation wide

From the sound of it as limited as these are it will be luck to even see them live in person.

I know round my way rarely did yeezy1s make a showing on anyones foot

maybe one color goes to stores, the other color ends up on ndc. that would make more sense than dividing it up by coasts. sounds gangsta.

If the west coast is receiving the platinum joints, then I just lost a gang of interest in trying to pick up a pair.

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

If the west coast is receiving the platinum joints, then I just lost a gang of interest in trying to pick up a pair.

you and me both brother...
them blk/solars are where its at!

I do gotta say I commend Nike for the silence on this release, a week til release and we are still clamoring for info, nothing is concrete just yet other then the look and price.

I hope this is not a sing of things to come

If you live in Seattle you can pm me for the confirmed store that will be getting the yeezy 2's and yes they will only be getting the west color which is now confirmed to be the wolf grey/pure platinums and yes you can campout with out getting kicked out of the property and yes they will be selling for retail price. IT'S NOT RPS.

Originally Posted by khemikalali

Originally Posted by RHYTHMentality

you and me both brother...
them blk/solars are where its at!
i would be glad to receive either. work out a trade or sell to fund the purchase of the color i want afterward

Originally Posted by jedwards199

If you live in Seattle you can pm me for the confirmed store that will be getting the yeezy 2's and yes they will only be getting the west color which is now confirmed to be the wolf grey/pure platinums and yes you can campout with out getting kicked out of the property and yes they will be selling for retail price. IT'S NOT RPS.
When and where was this confirmed? 

Can't confirm anything about the USA, but the store in Canada that will be receiving a shipment is getting both colors (Am absolutely 100% certain about this).  Would seem odd to do it any other way  

So all these "famous" people have these shoes. All posting pics on the same day, when Nike is so against shoes releasing early??? something aint right about this whole situation. Its almost disrespectful, like nike is saying "we would rather give these to Terrence J for free than let you thirsty mfrs buy them" smh.

Originally Posted by hozer

Can't confirm anything about the USA, but the store in Canada that will be receiving a shipment is getting both colors (Am absolutely 100% certain about this).  Would seem odd to do it any other way  

We believe you, it would be silly to do it any other way in another country. However in the US it would make sense that Yeezy would want to show his hometown some extra love by making it the only place they sale both colors in the US. I got a feeling that place is going to be a zoo though so I am not taking that 4 hour drive, I will take my chances elsewhere.

Just to clarify there will be no regional release. Some stores may get both and some will not. This is a fact. However the stores will most likely let you purchase one shoe in one colorway only. So gl to ya'll.

problem is most if not all these shops are doing it instore in person and its probably a raffle. you camp for weeks or whatever and then it comes down to pure luck? on top that you gotta protect yourself from people eyeing your prize if you win or dont (protect your cash). crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom