Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by BlackedoutUnicorn

Originally Posted by hozer

Can't confirm anything about the USA, but the store in Canada that will be receiving a shipment is getting both colors (Am absolutely 100% certain about this).  Would seem odd to do it any other way  

We believe you, it would be silly to do it any other way in another country. However in the US it would make sense that Yeezy would want to show his hometown some extra love by making it the only place they sale both colors in the US. I got a feeling that place is going to be a zoo though so I am not taking that 4 hour drive, I will take my chances elsewhere.
well just to throw some weird info into the mix, one of my favorite shops in europe, solebox, is only selling the black pairs. sidenote, there's a pic of three guys camping already.
they also say theyre holding the exclusive germany release. i dont know if there's a language misinterpretation or if they really are the only shop in germany to get yeezys, or maybe theyre getting the black and another store in germany will be getting the platinums.

Originally Posted by macky

So all these "famous" people have these shoes. All posting pics on the same day, when Nike is so against shoes releasing early??? something aint right about this whole situation. Its almost disrespectful, like nike is saying "we would rather give these to Terrence J for free than let you thirsty mfrs buy them" smh.
laugh.gif
At you realizing that your being disrespected by nike NOW!!!!! If they respected you, you'd have a pair of yeezy's, MVs and all other limited trash they bring out under $120 without camping.

I wish all people could come to that realization.

just a theory but NDC has delayed the online release of a couple of sneakers tomorrow, presumable to make way for the Lebron MV release. I believe they announced this delay on Tuesday. So early next week if the other sneakers on the 9th don't get a delay it is probably safe to assume the yeezys won't be released on NDC.

yea I'm out of this release ain't no way I'm getting them. Good luck to everyone tho

Originally Posted by jedwards199

HEY GUYS MY FRIEND AT SHIEKH CORPORATE WHO IS THE HEAD NIKE BUYER THERE JUST CALLED ME. THEY WILL BE GETTING THE YEEZY 2 IN THE WEST COLORWAY AND THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE AT 2 LOCATIONS YES 2.

FOX HILL MALL CULVER CITY

MARKET STREET SAN FRANCISCO

THIS INFO IS CONFIRMED...TRUST ME.
ducktales

you left out another shiekh
grin.gif

Originally Posted by mfghilario

Originally Posted by jedwards199

HEY GUYS MY FRIEND AT SHIEKH CORPORATE WHO IS THE HEAD NIKE BUYER THERE JUST CALLED ME. THEY WILL BE GETTING THE YEEZY 2 IN THE WEST COLORWAY AND THEY WILL BE AVAILABLE AT 2 LOCATIONS YES 2.

FOX HILL MALL CULVER CITY

MARKET STREET SAN FRANCISCO

THIS INFO IS CONFIRMED...TRUST ME.

I heard something similar to this. The "west coast" colorway being the Platinums.

Great
30t6p3b.gif
. Of all the malls in SoCal they choose Fox Hills. The one mall known for murders, stabbings, jacking's and robberies on RD. Thanks Nike, thanks....

Any body know where you can get these in NYC on the 9th?Like foot action and foot locker won't be having these right?

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by loubrock

SMDH at this listing
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...&hash=item4d01c32f13

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING VERY VERY CAREFULLY BECAUSE I DON'T WANT THERE TO BE ANY DISCREPANCIES:

BECAUSE
OF THE FOAMPOSITE GALAXY MESS, WHERE 90% OF PEOPLE BIDDING ON AUCTIONS
HAD NO INTENTION OF ACTUALLY PAYING, AND 50% OF THE ONES THAT DID PAY
USED A STOLEN CREDIT CARD OR HACKED INTO SOMEBODY ELSE'S ACCOUNT....AND
BECAUSE I REFUSE TO DEAL WITH CHARGEBACKS, REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR ANY
OTHER NONSENSE THAT SOME PEOPLE TRY TO PULL ON EBAY:

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I AM ACCEPTING PAYMENT FOR THIS ITEM:
1) PERSONAL, BANK, OR COMPANY CHECK
2) BANK WIRE TRANSFER

IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE USING ANY OF THESE METHODS, I UNDERSTAND, AND NO HARD FEELINGS
IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU NEED THE BUYER PROTECTION OF EBAY AND PAYPAL, I UNDERSTAND, AND NO HARD FEELINGS
IF
YOU FEEL THAT YOU CAN'T TRUST ME TO SEND YOU THE SHOES ONCE YOU HAVE
PAID, AND HAVE NO RECOURSE TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK, I UNDERSTAND, AND NO
HARD FEELINGS

PLEASE RESPECT THAT THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I WILL ACCEPT PAYMENT, AND PLEASE DON'T ASK FOR ANY OTHER FORM OF PAYMENT

Dude had like 8 listings and they are all gone now.  I figure someone reported him.
....... someone most likely about to get got and seller going to cash out. Most likely ended listing for victim can't leave feedback or say he did transaction on ebay
tired.gif
Those form of payments on ebay has scam written all over it.

Originally Posted by toughmoney

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

Originally Posted by loubrock

SMDH at this listing
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...&hash=item4d01c32f13

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING VERY VERY CAREFULLY BECAUSE I DON'T WANT THERE TO BE ANY DISCREPANCIES:

BECAUSE
OF THE FOAMPOSITE GALAXY MESS, WHERE 90% OF PEOPLE BIDDING ON AUCTIONS
HAD NO INTENTION OF ACTUALLY PAYING, AND 50% OF THE ONES THAT DID PAY
USED A STOLEN CREDIT CARD OR HACKED INTO SOMEBODY ELSE'S ACCOUNT....AND
BECAUSE I REFUSE TO DEAL WITH CHARGEBACKS, REFUNDS, RETURNS, OR ANY
OTHER NONSENSE THAT SOME PEOPLE TRY TO PULL ON EBAY:

THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I AM ACCEPTING PAYMENT FOR THIS ITEM:
1) PERSONAL, BANK, OR COMPANY CHECK
2) BANK WIRE TRANSFER

IF YOU HAVE AN ISSUE USING ANY OF THESE METHODS, I UNDERSTAND, AND NO HARD FEELINGS
IF YOU FEEL THAT YOU NEED THE BUYER PROTECTION OF EBAY AND PAYPAL, I UNDERSTAND, AND NO HARD FEELINGS
IF
YOU FEEL THAT YOU CAN'T TRUST ME TO SEND YOU THE SHOES ONCE YOU HAVE
PAID, AND HAVE NO RECOURSE TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK, I UNDERSTAND, AND NO
HARD FEELINGS

PLEASE RESPECT THAT THIS IS THE ONLY WAY I WILL ACCEPT PAYMENT, AND PLEASE DON'T ASK FOR ANY OTHER FORM OF PAYMENT

Dude had like 8 listings and they are all gone now.  I figure someone reported him.
....... someone most likely about to get got and seller going to cash out. Most likely ended listing for victim can't leave feedback or say he did transaction on ebay
tired.gif
Those form of payments on ebay has scam written all over it.

Ebay doesnt release the money until item has been delivered and feedback left. The only way to get around that is direct payment via paypal

Nike is definitely holding out on release info in order to prevent week long campouts and riots, i wouldnt be suprised if they never say exactly where these are at, just gotta keep in contact with your store

And one more confimred location in the Portland, OR area

Compound Gallery Lottery Release, West coast regional color Wolf Grey/Pure Platinum

Can someone clarify me on this, are they doing RSVP for the yeezy?? help me out fam, just notice on facebook saying they will release on the 9th... please message me...

Just pre-oreder my Zen pair.......Exclusive Taste from Houston Texas........hated to bite the bullet, but I can sleep good for the next week, knowing I have my pair

Originally Posted by dbrooks05

Just pre-oreder my Zen pair.......Exclusive Taste from Houston Texas........hated to bite the bullet, but I can sleep good for the next week, knowing I have my pair

$1,600?!?! Sweeeettttt baby Jesusssssss

I know.........i have been saving and sold some of my collection last month.......oh well.
I'll post a few pics in a week or so....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom