Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate HOH with a passion. Good job Nike.
pimp.gif

DOES ANYONE THINK THAT PEOPLE WOULD/ARE GOING TO TRADE THESE FOR GALAXY FOAMS? JUST TRYING TO GET AN IDEA....NOT ASKING PEOPLE IF THEY WANT TO.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by stopcappin

It's sad we have to enter a raffle to spend our own money lol

What's even sadder is that we have to spend our own money to enter a raffle to get a chance at spending our own money again.
smh. the game is rigged. need me some playoff 7s, royal 1s and new columbias and yall can have it back!(dre voice)...prolly obsidians too

Hopefully this is a sign that other Nike store will get them. Hopefully....

O n this will help push down the prices as well..

Originally Posted by ezratk

Any body else notice alot of yeezy 2 pics are missing the lace tips. Do You think they fall off easy ?
Looks like they take them off...from the pic they seem to screw on but I could be wrong.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Originally Posted by kicksfor3

Originally Posted by PTone

Doesn't matter, I hear the price for these is your first born.  They're not gonna make you buy a shirt or any of that %@$% but half their stock of like 8 or 10 has already been set aside for people close to the higher up employees.  Furthermore, if you don't pick up your pair in the 30-minute window on release morning, they'll go to whoever's standing there...

Fact. I've heard rumors of $650 to $700 all week.
I'm at the highest level of pisstivity. *Chad Johnson Voice*
so they haven't said anything themselves? anything under 400 and it's worth the 8 hour drive.
First you have to get chosen from first come first serve email reservation 18th letter and they just tweeted that  they are charging retail price
laugh.gif
 Thats if the public actually gets a shot which maybe 1 or 2 people at the most
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dominikid

21 Mercer just confirmed they are releasing both C/W's via Twitter RSVP ONLY.
Waiting and praying for NTLV to make same announcement! My body is ready!!!

*proceeding to due Mayweather speed mitt workout Kevin Hart style!

yeah can't DM mercer yet. i assume they will fix this by thursday. well at least i have a shot? probably not the way RSVP has been working but i am excited at the idea some of us can get these for retail.

Originally Posted by raw120

for some reason i cant DM mercer but i can DM ntny

i have the same problem i can message nike dallas but not 21 mercer dont know why..well thats when im using my iphone

Originally Posted by FR3SH like UgHH

DOES ANYONE THINK THAT PEOPLE WOULD/ARE GOING TO TRADE THESE FOR GALAXY FOAMS? JUST TRYING TO GET AN IDEA....NOT ASKING PEOPLE IF THEY WANT TO.
i wouldnt

Originally Posted by manifresh

Originally Posted by raw120

for some reason i cant DM mercer but i can DM ntny

i have the same problem i can message nike dallas but not 21 mercer dont know why..well thats when im using my iphone
you live near Dallas but will rsvp for mercer? 

Originally Posted by CeeCeeSinger

Originally Posted by L Rocks Well

So DMV heads definitely need to look out for each other. There's gotta be a spot other than DTLR rockin with this Yeezy 2 release. PM please.

I know man. Cmonwealth claims they aren't getting them, so I don't know where else to look. Best bet is the DTLR in Mondawmin Mall. Btw, theres a forum regarding this release that's specifically for the DMV/Baltimore Area. 
Where is this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom