Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Originally Posted by airdhazzal

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

A pair of Yeezy 2 going for $70,000 on Ebay right now. Let the shill bidding begin. LMAO!

7,000 not 70,000.
laugh.gif
Ebay & Paypal fees are gonna kill em.
indifferent.gif
http://www.ebay.com/itm/N...&hash=item4ab81d5325 No further statements.
Yikes, doesn't matter anyway. They wont pay.

Pulled it from the ISS Thread.

"haven't read through this thread but corporate in cincinnati is getting them in...they're doing a raffle up until saturday and the winners will be notified on saturday...just a heads up to anyone near the cincy area"

Also, someone from kixclusive said they copped the Yeezy's they're selling for way more than retail.

Originally Posted by micer

Originally Posted by Gnarled

Originally Posted by micer

Man, I live in Alaska, so my chances of getting a pair at retail are slim to nothing 
eyes.gif
 All we have here is Foot Locker and an employee there says Eastbay is gonna have an online release. Anyone heard similar?
If anyone knows ANYTHING about any online releases or can give me some pointers, all help would be greatly appreciated. 
Almost absolutely sure Eastbay won't get em.

Figured. NDC is looking like my only hope at this point. A slim hope, at that.
Thought NDC wasnt getting em..

Originally Posted by nightruans

So there are about 25 heads at Undefeated in Siverlake, I am about 10 min from there and I'm thinking about bringing my cam up there to ask questions Nters want answers for.

Do you guys have any suggestions as far as what questions to ask and what to do? I am doing this kinda for the LOLs and semisrs.

IE: How do you have so much time on your hands?, Are you a reseller? How much to buy your spot right now? I will do a few shout outs for the good questions

Are you a sneakerhead, kanye stan, reseller, or just a good ole hypebeast?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

So there are about 25 heads at Undefeated in Siverlake, I am about 10 min from there and I'm thinking about bringing my cam up there to ask questions Nters want answers for.

Do you guys have any suggestions as far as what questions to ask and what to do? I am doing this kinda for the LOLs and semisrs.

IE: How do you have so much time on your hands?, Are you a reseller? How much to buy your spot right now? I will do a few shout outs for the good questions

Ask them what shoe size Kanye wears.
ask them if they have a social life or girlfriends?

I'm not saying they are, just saying that if they do get them that'll be where I'll cop from.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

Originally Posted by 731balla

Originally Posted by SdotC38109

QFMFT X 1,000,000.

COMPLETELY BLEW UP THAT SPOT. I WOULD OF AT LEAST POSTED IT IN THE TN FORUM FOR THOSE THERE TO KNOW.

O, AND THAT PAIR ON EBAY FROM MEMPHIS IS FROM A CAT WHO WON IT FROM THE EMAIL RSVP. HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE IT ON HAND YET AND IT'S FOR SALE. HE'S BRAGGING ABOUT IT ON TWITTER RIGHT NOW.
THIS^^^^^^^ EXACTLY...

But to reiterate... Congrats to the lucky ones that aren't even from TN going to Memphis to pick up a pair...

(TO THE THREE WINNERS GOING TO MEMPHIS)... I don't know if I would advertise it anymore though (or would have at all).  I mean after all, everyone that was following The Vault know the exact times you guys will be picking up/walking out of the mall with them 
grin.gif

eek.gif

nerd.gif

Stay safe...

I knew about the spot before dude mentioned it in here, I was actually taking a break from refreshing twitter when I stopped in here and saw his post. They tweeted last night that they would announce today how they were doing their release. You will not see my pair up for sale, they will be on my feet!

Keep the questions coming fellas I want like 15 solid questions and ill head out in about 2 hrs after a colt 45 LMAO

Originally Posted by BennyFrankTheKing

Originally Posted by thapointguy

Ask them what shoe size Kanye wears.
ask them if they have a social life or girlfriends?
Are you doing this in order to be able to prepare for homelessness later in life?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

JESUS CHRIST STOP E-MAILING ME 

I DONT HAVE ANY SIZES OTHER THEN MY OWN 

I HAVE ENOUGH PEOPLE TO CONTACT 
i'm done 
i will not call anyone back 

AGAIN ALL I HAVE IS MY OWN SIZE 

i have nothing to sell

and i dont even know what sizes the store has left and what the owner wants 

laugh.gif
 at all this hype and people in NYC running around and camping for a week only to be sent home

Wish Big Mike's was still open. Anyone in Dallas got word?

I got nothing. I'm just hoping that Nike Dallas gets some. Technically, I don't believe that Nike Dallas is considered an actual "NikeTown". Soooooo...Could be the one hang up. We'll see though. Anyone else with a different plan in Dallas?? We already know bout ol boy headed to Vault. (I ain't mad at ya- #WordToTupac!!)

Originally Posted by CDUNK

confirmation2.png

Sipping on the Remy in celebration!
pimp.gif
  And yes, I live in Memphis for the moment.
Whooo.
pimp.gif
Grats man. Watch ya back though, especially since you just posted the times. Lol. Stay safe!

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Wish Big Mike's was still open. Anyone in Dallas got word?

I got nothing. I'm just hoping that Nike Dallas gets some. Technically, I don't believe that Nike Dallas is considered an actual "NikeTown". Soooooo...Could be the one hang up. We'll see though. Anyone else with a different plan in Dallas?? We already know bout ol boy headed to Vault. (I ain't mad at ya- #WordToTupac!!)

I hit up a few boutiques and asked a few connects, but even my main guys don't have any info for once, lol. Might need to start talkin' to guys down in Houston.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom