Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by deadly eskimo

Originally Posted by nightruans

Originally Posted by deadly eskimo

man each day this thread gets longer and so hard to catch up.

any news in LA spots?
probably 100 + heads in hoh bev center, they think they will have 100 pairs and do FCFS but i doubt it... Undefeateds are done, and everyone else i think is a raffle or twitter rsvp
well isn't HoH bev center doing a raffle anyways? so if RSVP doesnt work out i can still go there right?
whats up with Undft? any concrete deets on whats going on with them?

and where else is doing rsvp in LA besides Nikemontalban and Attic? 
Isn't Proper getting these as well

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i understand ndc might be some of y'all's only hope, but dayum man, do you know how hard that's gonna be?

it'll prolly be a random time IF they go up...

Honestly, it seems pretty hopeless to me. I'm pretty sure if I manage to cop a pair, I'll literally be the only dude in my city, let alone state with a pair. But Alaska never gets hyped releases, so NDC is my super dull beacon of hope.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

i understand ndc might be some of y'all's only hope, but dayum man, do you know how hard that's gonna be?

it'll prolly be a random time IF they go up...

Probably limited quantities too...

why would his home town's HOH not get them? i want these so damn bad but just know i probably will not end up with a pair.

I'm about to start a line at a spot that isn't getting them wait til it gets 2-3 deep and bounce lol.

"This is the only way to have the opportunity to purchase the Nike Air Yeezy 2 at any Foot Locker."

there it is folks...

kiss your local HOH's and footlockers goodbye on this release if you're not in NYC, LA, or LV...

dayum.

and LOL at william rivera being the first comment on that footlocker link...
laugh.gif

rafffle raffle lottery lottery luck luck luck...watch what happens if someone ends up with so many pairs like that naked man in the bathtub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom