Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Mr K

Call me naive, but I'm hopeful, entered the West raffle, the Kith free giveaway and this Footlocker one and have multiple people in my fam enter also, plus I'll be pushing my luck tomorrow with the RSVP...gotta strike somewhere at least once...lol

will have my fingers crossed for ya, steezy!
wink.gif

Same for you bro, If I land extra pairs by whatever strike of luck, I got you...haven't forgotten bout the convo we had way back when these first surfaced.Btw I'll be a thirst bucket...no shame in that, I wanted and got 2/3 of the first ones and wear them every now and then and supported these since they first surfaced when a lot of dudes were saying Y1>>>>Y2's....I bet money you can't find one soul that will repeat that statement now, crazy.

Originally Posted by jecca650

I just bought a pair off ebay for $1000. Lets see if this dude is legit. I aint tripping because paypal will refund my money if hes full of s. guy has 100% feedback and supposedly has them in hand. we'll see. 
eyes.gif
he had 9.5, 10 and 11 up. all sold out quick tho.

GL man

I just bought a pair off ebay for $1000. Lets see if this dude is legit. I aint tripping because paypal will refund my money if hes full of s. guy has 100% feedback and supposedly has them in hand. we'll see. 
eyes.gif

I hope you get em.
I also hope these are the ebay prices this weekend if HoH doesn't work out for me.

laugh.gif
the saltiness in this thread, if that dude asked me to name 10 songs I wouldve said no too. Why do I need to justify waiting in line to a stranger, who cares about that. If that person likes a shoe let him buy it. Some people tend to forget that we dont NEED this shoe. Everybody might want it but nobody NEEDS it. I do wish my NT fam the best in getting these but its not the end of the world if you dont.

eyes.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mALiZ

eyes.gif

Saw that listing and it looks shady...dude hasn't sold on eBay since 09. And look what he sold...doubt he happened upon some Yeezys.
he just messaged me on ebay and says he will ship them to me over night so we'll find out very soon. i really aint tripping because ebay/paypal has me covered.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

RE: the 10 song question. For years people just liked shoes for what they were and learned about them later on. So I kind of think that was a bad thing to be doing... Like DJ Proto J is saying.

On the other hand, you can't help but wonder why most of these guys HATED and absolutely DESPISED any shoe with a velcro strap, whether it be a huarache trainer, turf trainer from 94-02, or any other classic Nike, before Kanye showed up... Now it's all of a sudden acceptable and 'okay'.. So on one hand I can see why calling people out is bad, but the other side of things has me saying it's all deserved because they are all flip flopping around on what they "like"

That interview was a bunch of BS and clearly whoever made it was a tool. You could tell the guy wasn't very interested and the questions were just meant to make him look like some dumb, entitled white guy who had no place buying them. He seemed to blow off the 10 song question before it was even asked. Just watch the look on his face when the guy tells him he gets one minute to answer the next question. I could name you every song off his first three or four albums, but I probably would have told that dude to eff off too. And the final question was just flat out racist. This release is becoming such a joke, and not in a good way. Videos like that, this thread full of people acting like it's okay or smart to drop $1,500 on a pair of these. It doesn't represent this community well at all. And let's face it, if you don't have a connection or aren't in a line already, you're either not getting them or taking it up the butt just to be "cool".

so my buddy has a hookup at Succezz who he usually gets his Jordans from a week or 2 before release(he wears a gs sz) the store worker tried to sell him the yeezys on tuesday for $300 & he declined...

he said "they would be a sz 7.5 or 8 aint nobody gonna want that sz & they are ugly anyway"

i laughed at him for about ten minutes & said you passed up making your money back 1000% if not more

he thought i was %%**!#@%!*%! & decided to call him back & see if he could still grab the sz 7.5 ........ fam said sure $5000 flat
laugh.gif
:lol:

he also said every shoe they have will be auctioned (already mentioned in here) & they will all start at $675 & everyone in thier lil blk book(normal's with big $$$$$$$$) has been called & will be there

take it for what its worth NT

eyes.gif

Saw that listing and it looks shady...dude hasn't sold on eBay since 09. And look what he sold...doubt he happened upon some Yeezys.
he just messaged me on ebay and says he will ship them to me over night so we'll find out very soon. i really aint tripping because ebay/paypal has me covered.
pimp.gif
Wow could be the real thing then...I really hope they legit...let us know...

eyes.gif

pimp.gif

Hopefully he comes through with the real deal and not some Air Jeezy's
grin.gif

eyes.gif
be honest... did you ever think that spending $1000 on a pair of shoes, and considering it a "deal" would ever happen in your lifetime?

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

Wait, when did ksteezy get banned? I've been away too long.

+1 
im over here reading .....Mr. k is steezy ? o rly 

playing ketchup as we speak
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

RE: the 10 song question. For years people just liked shoes for what they were and learned about them later on. So I kind of think that was a bad thing to be doing... Like DJ Proto J is saying.

On the other hand, you can't help but wonder why most of these guys HATED and absolutely DESPISED any shoe with a velcro strap, whether it be a huarache trainer, turf trainer from 94-02, or any other classic Nike, before Kanye showed up... Now it's all of a sudden acceptable and 'okay'.. So on one hand I can see why calling people out is bad, but the other side of things has me saying it's all deserved because they are all flip flopping around on what they "like"

That interview was a bunch of BS and clearly whoever made it was a tool. You could tell the guy wasn't very interested and the questions were just meant to make him look like some dumb, entitled white guy who had no place buying them. He seemed to blow off the 10 song question before it was even asked. Just watch the look on his face when the guy tells him he gets one minute to answer the next question. I could name you every song off his first three or four albums, but I probably would have told that dude to eff off too. And the final question was just flat out racist. This release is becoming such a joke, and not in a good way. Videos like that, this thread full of people acting like it's okay or smart to drop $1,500 on a pair of these. It doesn't represent this community well at all. And let's face it, if you don't have a connection or aren't in a line already, you're either not getting them or taking it up the butt just to be "cool".

All of this.

Video was just as corny as the one of the fat guys doing the same thing during the Xmas Kobe/bron/kd release.

Originally Posted by CowColor

Originally Posted by Jays4Day23

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

SALUTE  to whoever made this......

Shows you how trill these dudes are.

Cant name 10 songs!!!! 
indifferent.gif

and he is afraid of us black dudes... I wish i was there. I would of took his spot.
Interviewer got some balls. 
roll.gif
But on the real the last question was
indifferent.gif
I being black myself would have been like what kind of question is that. SMH At dude for even asking it.
LOL that dude that was getting interviewed was lying he don't know nothing about sneakers. He just in it for the hype cuz this fool couldn't even name 1 kanye song thought that doesn't really prove much.

You know he was there for the hype or to resell he just lying.

Dude just ended the interview LOL this fool didn't have anything to do now he gonna be sittin in line think about them questions, wishing someone comes back to talk to him LOL.
I came up with the question about the large black guy since I saw it happen during the Playoff 13s release. A huge 6'5" black guy cut someone in line and nobody said anything to him. I sure as hell wasn't gonna say anything to him. 

harajuku is a lottery too. it's even trickier because it's open to residents only. you have to fill out a post card, and if you're selected, it's mailed to you and that's your ticket to come by and purchase them.

eyes.gif

I was JUST about to pull the trigger on that size 10 when it came up... came all the way to the "pay now" button...but something looked fishy about the 20 feedback and the picture...hmm.
let us know how it goes

Originally Posted by sneakerocity

eyes.gif

I was JUST about to pull the trigger on that size 10 when it came up... came all the way to the "pay now" button...but something looked fishy about the 20 feedback and the picture...hmm.
let us know how it goes
The auction says he can get more sizes so I messaged him and asked if he could get my size.  He quickly replied that he could and he could set up something on eBay for the transaction, I asked him when he could ship out and was this an authentic NIKE product with the dust bags and lace tips included.

That was an hour ago and he hasn't replied back.

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

eyes.gif

let us know how it goes
The auction says he can get more sizes so I messaged him and asked if he could get my size.  He quickly replied that he could and he could set up something on eBay for the transaction, I asked him when he could ship out and was this an authentic NIKE product with the dust bags and lace tips included.

vmvinc pairs in disguise? 

Originally Posted by Cement Greyman

eyes.gif

let us know how it goes

Must be a air randy special.

I entered the Kith and HOH NY Raffles, and maybe I'll try to do the RSVP on twitter for Mercer tomorrow. However, at the end of the day, the likelihood of me getting them is so slim I don't even know what I would if I got them; all I know is I want those military IVs way more.

This is why the known consignment shops/momnpops sell out fsr's at crazy prices..at least you know 100% youre getting the real thing. Real easy to drop a k on fugazis on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom