Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
got mine in on the iphone & comp. w/in 10 seconds prob under 3 seconds. When will they tell u if u got them or not???
well they just txted that Dm is closed

Originally Posted by m20xr

Lol I screwed it up. Put @platinum instead of #platinum

laugh.gif
  I almost spelled platinum  "platnum"

Originally Posted by VinnyFitteds

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

that was some bs i saw the tweet even before the text but their dm wasnt working for me
indifferent.gif

For me there was a delay for the DM option to come up
Basically.  I was ready to send a DM in 3 seconds but I got some 'you can only DM followers' type of message.  Refreshed like 8 times and finally got thru... SMH 

Originally Posted by 18th letter

LESS THAN 10 SECONDS. WOULD HAVE BEEN 2 -3 SECONDS IF IT WASN'T FOR THAT TWITTER HICCUP
30t6p3b.gif

If under 10 seconds doesn't get a pair, its definitely rigged

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Originally Posted by DeadstockDom

WHO THINKS CATS R ENTERING ON SEPARATE COASTS & FLYING OUT IF THEY WIN. BIG WILLIE STATUS

Please believe if I get confirmed for a RSVP in NYC I'm on that 11:50p red-eye from SFO to JFK.
damm straight i'd fly to cali to pick my pair up

Did anyone notice that the order was not as they stated like they said smh and I just seen that I spelled platinum wrong lls

im predicting the black ones release in about 1-2 hours. I think they just want to get this over with.

Does the order you do it matter, I DID HASHTAG, NAME, Then SIZE (The Way The Rules Said To Do It)

Mercer Said Name, Size , the Hashtag SMH

Originally Posted by 6Geng6Gar6

I just joined a week ago and I know where to cop my pair compared to you fools that have been on here since birth trust the same people callin me out on here are also PM'ing me at the same time it's all good though i'll post pics as soon as I get mine

Yes. Then you will cred with the people on your computer.

I work for the Cowboys I don't need cred on my computer

WOOOOW mercer followed a dozen or so heads before the tweet went out and that glitch happened, and then unfollowed them right after! THE FIX IS IN.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom