Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
People going ham on twitter over 21 mercer. Sending bomb threats and pizza deliveries. I don't know whether to
laugh.gif
or
30t6p3b.gif
All this over a pair of sneakers.

he does look lke the type of guy that would +$!+ ppl over with a smile on his face though

Originally Posted by titanium intellect

NDC Just made the following changes to their checkout:

Update to NikeStore online releases NikeStore.com has evolved to give you more time in checkout to verify your information and complete your purchase of new releases.

Customers who are first to add their size to the cart and get to the payment step (screen shot below) will have a temporary hold on that pair. Once you reach the payment step with your product, take your time to verify your information and complete the checkout process knowing that the product is held for you for a reasonable amount of time.

When all units of a size are held, the size will not show as available on site.  If any consumers holding a pair in checkout don't complete checkout, those sizes will become available on the site again in a short time period.

Once all pairs have been fully ordered, we will tweet that the style is sold out.

THEY ARE PREPARING.....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
i have high hopes that NDC will release them. all the silence, all the fixes to the site and the fact that basically no HOH/FTL are getting them... 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

hopefully mercer has waaay more pairs of the blacks
nerd.gif

yeah good luck with that.. from pictures, seems like most of the black pairs were allocated already

i dont know if its completely rigged though, that kid from dallas seems like he legitimately just got lucky

yeah im about to leave my crib and if they tweet then ill DM them via cell phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom