Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by nightruans

so how is everyone preparing for the NDC release? What tabs do u have open, and what are you doing in between? besides tapping of course

anybody? How do you guys get the links so fast?

im guessin to purchase other items. ^^

u know stores sell other things besides yeezys

Seems like any boutique somewhat worth a *$$* got the Yeezy II's.

As a matter of fact, every store that got them, got 18 pairs.

Whether they release that many to the public or not, that is another story.

Only way a store didn't get that many allocated to it is if the store is owned by corporate and broke up the allotment. 

FACT

Thank goodness for twitter text notifications. Otherwise, I would be refreshing twitter 24/7 on my phone during the RSVP window (Twitter is blocked at my work). Has anyone noticed that the text notification are AT LEAST 15-30 seconds later than the actual post by the twitter handle? Sometimes it acts up and is A LOT later. I remember having Twitter text notification for the AJ KO Black Toes come a full 20 mins AFTER Nike Santa Monica tweeted that the #RSVP was open. But by the way Mercer 21 was handling Twitter confirmations, I might have a chance with the @Nike Montalban release tomorrow. I wonder if Twitter's servers slow down because of the traffic and the DM don't actually get to Nike Twitter account until a little later.

I have twitter open nike store account signed in and niketalk im praying these dont release until after tomorrow at 10
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by kevi

Originally Posted by nightruans

so how is everyone preparing for the NDC release? What tabs do u have open, and what are you doing in between? besides tapping of course

anybody? How do you guys get the links so fast?
well nikestore twitter posts the link up....make sure ur signed into NDC....then it's all luck from there

how do u activate text alerts? i need that for the nikestore tweet and montalban one too

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

Only way a store didn't get that many allocated to it is if the store is owned by corporate and broke up the allotment. 

FACT
that number is what they tell the public

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

Originally Posted by tylerhundley

FACT
that number is what they tell the public

laugh.gif
No it's a fact. Owner's speak bro. 

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

for my bmore peeps, i am sad to say but it looks like we really aren't getting. i really can't believe it. i'm really hurt. just got back from mondawmin and talked to my ppls at dtlr. we were gonna be the only spot in the dmv to have these, but the mall didn't wanna go thru what happened with the galaxies again. apparently, the mall had to pay bmore police dept. something like $15k to handle the galaxies.

i'm so pissed because i woulda def. had my pairs. oh well. i got one shot left so we will see soon.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Weren't you the one who said a few weeks ago that you were passing on these cuz they're illuminati/satan shoes?

yeah, that was me who said i was passing bc i don't like the blatant symbolism. i was still gonna try my hand a grabbing a few pairs like the rest of the world. especially considering i def. woulda been able to cop. i have not missed out on a release so far this year and i was 3/3 on the 1st yeezys so i felt like it was only right to continue the onslaught in my dominance of shoe copping.
laugh.gif
y do u ask? or better yet, y do u care??

Originally Posted by ucmeatuci

Thank goodness for twitter text notifications. Otherwise, I would be refreshing twitter 24/7 on my phone during the RSVP window (Twitter is blocked at my work). Has anyone noticed that the text notification are AT LEAST 15-30 seconds later than the actual post by the twitter handle? Sometimes it acts up and is A LOT later. I remember having Twitter text notification for the AJ KO Black Toes come a full 20 mins AFTER Nike Santa Monica tweeted that the #RSVP was open. But by the way Mercer 21 was handling Twitter confirmations, I might have a chance with the @Nike Montalban release tomorrow. I wonder if Twitter's servers slow down because of the traffic and the DM don't actually get to Nike Twitter account until a little later.

Do you get a text EVERYTIME they send out a reply or a new tweet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom