Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Ralph DeLorean

Originally Posted by sammy863dade

i just talk to a nike rep.... just know this is gonna be a interesting release...

trolling b

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by tvanterpool

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I give out info for free, all through the foams, galaxy and a couple of jordan threads and you guys paying $100 for info?

Hope you guys realize YOU just bought him a pair of Yeezy.

This.
This Nothing. Some people on here to cheap want everything for nothing i paid that cost whats a $100 to a bawse and if i had the info best believe i would be charging too with that said good luck to everyone trying to get a pair ill have mines on saturday  
pimp.gif
l.gif

EastbayRep[-]Posted: 06/08/12 1:32 PMmanifresh wrote:werallequal wrote:is eastbay getting thesehell naaAs manifresh said, we will not be carrying them.  Good luck getting your pairs.EastbayRep - Ray^^^^hilarious!

You guys may as well get ready for:

A) Cats talking to "reps" and dropping vague info
B) False "They are up, GO GO GO" Trolls
C) "Got mines" lies

Happens every time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by chestercopperpot

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

anyone have a copy of Ye's birth certificate?

My guess is they drop today or tomorrow at that exact time
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
This has got to be the corniest thing I've heard in this whole thread (aside from turtle head
roll.gif
).

X2
dude was born in the morning according to an older Rolling Stone interview. It would've been up for sale by now.
sarcasm, but yet corny?
laugh.gif

Kind of corny that YOU actually KNEW when he was born
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

Originally Posted by chestercopperpot

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

This has got to be the corniest thing I've heard in this whole thread (aside from turtle head
roll.gif
).

X2
dude was born in the morning according to an older Rolling Stone interview. It would've been up for sale by now.
sarcasm, but yet corny?
laugh.gif

Kind of corny that YOU actually KNEW when he was born
laugh.gif
I think its pretty cool that dude actually reads.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I give out info for free, all through the foams, galaxy and a couple of jordan threads and you guys paying $100 for info?

Hope you guys realize YOU just bought him a pair of Yeezy.

This.
This Nothing. Some people on here to cheap want everything for nothing i paid that cost whats a $100 to a bawse and if i had the info best believe i would be charging too with that said good luck to everyone trying to get a pair ill have mines on saturday  
pimp.gif

Kudos to you, not hating or nothing, but do you really think theirs some type of special out there? I'm sure whatever he knows, 10,000 people already knew ahead of him. You think theirs a special store he knew? I'm sure 500 heads were already camping there. There's no special info out there. everything is set in stone with this release. YOU have to go out and do homework.

This.
pimp.gif
l.gif

AMEN!

Originally Posted by Fully Calibrated

Just woke up and seen that I made headlines
laugh.gif
That's my Twitter page / tweet on their page too.

I'm not saying I would, but can't some legal matter be taken here?  Official rules were stated and not followed, and there is plenty of evidence of that.  I would want some settlement from that, seeing how I got in within the first minute as well...At the end of the day it is what it is, but tired of cats abusing their title and making their own rules to benefit themselves. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom