Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by thapointguy

THE EXACT SAME BS HAPPENED TO ME!!! 
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

FML and F--- Premier for making the hash tag stupid and mad long the F--- is the point of making it that long and making random letter capped and lower cased? Buncha Dbags. DAM YOU NIKE! 
frown.gif

How could you be mad at that bro when it's fair and square for everybody? They handled it the best way possible that other stores didn't.

Yeah the copy and pasting the hashtag didn't work because it copied the url. Then had to manually type it. The hashtag was tough but they made it challenging and interesting. #ISTILLluvPREMIERifiDONTwin and I left out the "I"
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Here's the rules of the RSVP if you guys wanna see how they handled it. Other shops should take note.
http://www.premierboutique.com/2012/06/nike-air-yeezy-2-wolf-grey-rsvp-twitter-lottery-information/
Yea it was handled better then other shops but come on, how hard would it have been for the hash tag to just have been,"yeezy2"? Why make people have to type out that ridiculous tag? SMH and even then could he not just pick whatever DMs he wants? How are we so sure this was handled well REALLY either way i'm just annoyed the Hash tag was that long and annoying to copy.
i'd like to add that Premier added the "100 mile radius" rule which i liked....got the "locals" in....the long tag wasn't that bad, it was funny though
laugh.gif

They only had like 1 pair per size $@% for 1000+ dm's....

on to NDC...i will gladly take an L on this release if i get a decent shot @ NDC

Originally Posted by heathunter881

i bet some of the entries for premier are from out of towners. i say stay patient until the dust settles

They required a zipcode.. entries must be around 100miles from premier only

THE EXACT SAME BS HAPPENED TO ME!!! 
mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

FML and F--- Premier for making the hash tag stupid and mad long the F--- is the point of making it that long and making random letter capped and lower cased? Buncha Dbags. DAM YOU NIKE! 
frown.gif

How could you be mad at that bro when it's fair and square for everybody? They handled it the best way possible that other stores didn't.

Yeah the copy and pasting the hashtag didn't work because it copied the url. Then had to manually type it. The hashtag was tough but they made it challenging and interesting. #ISTILLluvPREMIERifiDONTwin and I left out the "I"
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Here's the rules of the RSVP if you guys wanna see how they handled it. Other shops should take note.
http://www.premierboutique.com/2012/06/nike-air-yeezy-2-wolf-grey-rsvp-twitter-lottery-information/
Yea it was handled better then other shops but come on, how hard would it have been for the hash tag to just have been,"yeezy2"? Why make people have to type out that ridiculous tag? SMH and even then could he not just pick whatever DMs he wants? How are we so sure this was handled well REALLY either way i'm just annoyed the Hash tag was that long and annoying to copy.
Mad I didn't win, but not bitter at Premier. Dude did his due diligence to make sure they rolled out the RSVP in a correct manner. He was up all night giving people instructions and making sure everyone understood the rules and he also made sure that he followed back all his followers to have a chance with the direct message system. He didn't have to postpone anything but he did to make sure everyone had a fair chance. Other shops and boutiques should take notes.

On another note I wonder how long its gonna take for the BRED colorway to surface.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

struck out on mercer, montalban but I got through for Premier
pimp.gif
thank you based god and my bay area connect.

How?! Did you put your info down or someone elses' that lives within 100 miles of Premier?

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Anybody else get an "Entry" confirmation email from Footlocker just now?

My exact reaction...

Spoiler [+]
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Playing games with my heart right now.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KidCloudKicker

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Mad I didn't win, but not bitter at Premier. Dude did his due diligence to make sure they rolled out the RSVP in a correct manner. He was up all night giving people instructions and making sure everyone understood the rules and he also made sure that he followed back all his followers to have a chance with the direct message system. He didn't have to postpone anything but he did to make sure everyone had a fair chance. Other shops and boutiques should take notes.

On another note I wonder how long its gonna take for the BRED colorway to surface.
pimp.gif

I will say the owner put in some work but that DAM hash tag ill never get over it. It was just so random and annoying.

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by trappedintime

im scared about this "new" ndc. it really looks 2000x more difficult

What's more difficult? It's one step now: select size and add to cart. Either it works and you have them locked down, or your size is gone. No rushing to enter CC info like a crazy person though.

its not fully "secured" until you hit place order anyway, couple of steps in between and im worried about that dreaded "sorry this size is out of stock"

I don't follow you at all. The new system holds it to avoid what you just described, which is the old way. You could get it in your cart and it would sell out before you checkout. If moving it into your cart now allocates it specifically to you as described, even if you have issues completing checkout you shouldn't get screwed like before. It was a longer race, now it's just a sprint to secure it to your cart and then walk it on in. Still doesn't explain why you find it MORE difficult than before.

Originally Posted by CLU713

Originally Posted by heathunter881

i bet some of the entries for premier are from out of towners. i say stay patient until the dust settles

They required a zipcode.. entries must be around 100miles from premier only

idiots run rampant in this community especially when $$$ are tossed

pimp.gif

How?! Did you put your info down or someone elses' that lives within 100 miles of Premier?
used someone from the bays info.

Lmao Nike are funny they twitted that the yeezy 2 can not release before 8 am they had ppl babysittng there pc since yesterday lol.

pimp.gif

used someone from the bays info.
how you getting that pair and the pair in memphis?

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]used someone from the bays info. [/color]
how you getting that pair and the pair in memphis?
i'm about to leave to memphis in a few hours.

im scared about this "new" ndc. it really looks 2000x more difficult

What's more difficult? It's one step now: select size and add to cart. Either it works and you have them locked down, or your size is gone. No rushing to enter CC info like a crazy person though.

its not fully "secured" until you hit place order anyway, couple of steps in between and im worried about that dreaded "sorry this size is out of stock"

I don't follow you at all. The new system holds it to avoid what you just described, which is the old way. You could get it in your cart and it would sell out before you checkout. If moving it into your cart now allocates it specifically to you as described, even if you have issues completing checkout you shouldn't get screwed like before. It was a longer race, now it's just a sprint to secure it to your cart and then walk it on in. Still doesn't explain why you find it MORE difficult than before.

idk maybe i tried my luck with the hypershields which sold out in under 3 min. i hope you are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom