Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

@juicyju that's four words son

Not according to Kanye. You must have never listened to college dropout 
grin.gif

Missed Out On My Pair This Morn By Just 2 People
30t6p3b.gif

Shop I Got My Wristband To Only Released 7 Pairs To The Public Retailed @$650..... I Was #9 In Line
tired.gif

As My Pops Always Said, "Sometimes It's Just Not Meant To Be"

Shotout Once Again To The Homie Proballer For Putting Me On To This One.... My Dude Gave Me My Closest Shot At These And For That I Am Truly Thankful
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

30t6p3b.gif

Shop I Got My Wristband To Only Released 7 Pairs To The Public Retailed @$650..... I Was #9 In Line
tired.gif

Shotout Once Again To The Homie Proballer For Putting Me On To This One.... My Dude Gave Me My Closest Shot At These And For That I Am Truly Thankful
That's RESPECT right there!! Props

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

30t6p3b.gif

tired.gif

That sucks for real.

Yuku and ndc servers are the most god awful servers I have ever seen in my life. The internet may blow up whenever these shoes come out bc ndc can't even handle the Military 4's...

Originally Posted by jcmojica24

Yuku and ndc servers are the most god awful servers I have ever seen in my life. The internet may blow up whenever these shoes come out bc ndc can't even handle the Military 4's...
If the military IVs are any indication of the improvements that NDC have made to their site, then we are all screwed!
roll.gif

the checkout on NDC doesnt work for any item! just tried adding some af1 GR and still wont let me get to the payment screen! keep getting error messages!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom