Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think some people might get lucky with the yeezys. the lifts/holds will come off those trying to pay but they cant some how. its gonna be hectic. i might try for a pair but i really dont care.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

I HOPE METH COMES IN TO BAN ALL U FOOLS FLOODING NT WITH WORTHLESS REPLIES!!!
Spoiler [+]
Irony in the sense that your and my replies are essential worthless as well.
laugh.gif
You know what i mean b...

Worthless replies = "YUKU"

I am also wondering why folks are posting yuku so much? are you folks finding it's easier to refresh? I just highlight my URL and press enter and I've only had the "page 500 error" like 5- 10 times all night/day today.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

I've never seen such a non deserving shoe get this much hype. Shoe is Type II ugly, has no history to justify the hype, other than Kanye. To each his own, but I can only see myself getting these to just slap someone over the head with to get something else I want.

so why are you even posting in here?

do you think your opinion matters to any of us? you think it's gonna change our minds?

go to a thread about a shoe you do like... you prolly couldn't cop these anyways, to resell or not...

a lot of us actually like the way the shoe looks, i know that's a hard concept for some grasp, but it's truth.

1. I posted in here because I have the right to do so, and also the right to have and voice my opinion.

2. obviously my opinion matters. In fact, it mattered so much that you responded to it.

3. I won't even begin to entertain your "prolly couldn't cop anyways, to resell or not" statement.

4. I'm aware that there are many people who like this shoe, but I personally am not one of them. Once again, to each his own though.

Congrats to those who got theirs.

Carry on.

so let me get this straight, you're lurking around a thread for a shoe you think is ugly, and sitting here trying to convince people who like them that they shouldn't...

no, your opinion doesn't matter to us.

i only replied because i think it's dumb, and i get tired of the flood of "this shoe is all hype" replies from bums who prolly can't get 'em anyways (if you could get 'em you would, just for the resell value alone)...

fact is a lot of us genuinely like the shoe, and i can't speak on the 2's yet, but the quality of the first ones took a big dookie on the quality of all your jordan retro's put together.

dude on KTT is trying to say Nike just delayed the release to a later date due to having bad servers for the 4's. I called BS, and he refused to cite a source.

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Spoiler [+]
Irony in the sense that your and my replies are essential worthless as well.
laugh.gif
You know what i mean b...

Worthless replies = "YUKU"

Lol yea I get it. I was agreeing with you

all of us that miss out on the yeezys should put our money together to fund a new server
laugh.gif

yuku is getting ridiculous
sick.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I think they may wait until they reach a certain number in sales other for the day before they drop. Once they do site is done for the rest of the day. Nike was smart. Move the "Military's" and Kobes and whatever else then drop the guaranteed sell out.
This actually makes more sense then anything i heard today . 
I just hope it drops before 6 
frown.gif

Soles Inc. is stupid for really trying to fool people with their "raffle"....especially when they're bout to open a new store next week. Bad business move....pissin off your target market. good luck with that

so why are you even posting in here?

do you think your opinion matters to any of us? you think it's gonna change our minds?

go to a thread about a shoe you do like... you prolly couldn't cop these anyways, to resell or not...

a lot of us actually like the way the shoe looks, i know that's a hard concept for some grasp, but it's truth.

1. I posted in here because I have the right to do so, and also the right to have and voice my opinion.

2. obviously my opinion matters. In fact, it mattered so much that you responded to it.

3. I won't even begin to entertain your "prolly couldn't cop anyways, to resell or not" statement.

4. I'm aware that there are many people who like this shoe, but I personally am not one of them. Once again, to each his own though.

Congrats to those who got theirs.

Carry on.

so let me get this straight, you're lurking around a thread for a shoe you think is ugly, and sitting here trying to convince people who like them that they shouldn't...

no, your opinion doesn't matter to us.

i only replied because i think it's dumb, and i get tired of the flood of "this shoe is all hype" replies from bums who prolly can't get 'em anyways (if you could get 'em you would, just for the resell value alone)...

fact is a lot of us genuinely like the shoe, and i can't speak on the 2's yet, but the quality of the first ones took a big dookie on the quality of all your jordan retro's put together.
Chuuuuch.  Preach on 
If you don't like the shoe, dont post in the thread and carry on with ur life...

Do your realize how ******ed your posts are? You posting this = nonsense post + flooding = we can't read this forum. Me even replying to your ******ed *!% posts is also flooding. Go home and die

bad business move by nike. they're gonna sell out regardless. no point of holding out until "primetime" or until everyone from all coasts has a chance to be by their computer. makes no sense.

i still think its a server problem than anything else though.

HALFTIME OF CELTICS/HEAT game tonight. You can mark my words. Choose not to believe me and sit in front of the computer all day, your loss. See you children at halftime.

MANY OF US OLDER NIKETALKERS ALREADY KNOW THAT THIS THREAD SHOULD HAVE BEEN LOCKED UP DUE TO ALL THE THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN SAID AND POSTED IN HERE. IT'S BEEN MANY TIMES I ASKED MYSELF IN THIS THREAD WHAT IS GOING ON AND ITS OBVIOUS THAT THIS IS THE NEW GENERATION OF NIKETALKERS AMONG US NOW THE ONLY QUESTION IS WHERE IS METH?
nerd.gif

METH LET ME FIND OUT YOU TIRED FROM CAMPING FOR YOUR YEEZY'S 
laugh.gif

The Military 4 release disaster probably caused these to be delayed further. Don't see them releasing this weekend now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom