Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by python002

is paypal or just your credit card direct a better payment option on nikestore?

either one should be good, as long as it won't get declined.

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

what if Nike doesnt tweet the link until a week from now

would u plan your days around having access to computer?

this is really crazy! I love Nike with a passion but wit the Galaxy mess I had to deal with at HOH Orlando and now this! its clear they dont care about the die hard loyal fans

Why would a multi billion dollar company with millions of consumers care about a few thousand die hard sneakerheads? Nike has never cared about their consumers, nor their workers. They care about being the biggest athletic company with the most high profile athletes, the most publicity, and the highest profits. Stop being naive.

no nike twitter action for 4 hours. are they gone for the day or it is working on theirs servers in preparation...

Originally Posted by King Arthur

this is really crazy! I love Nike with a passion but wit the Galaxy mess I had to deal with at HOH Orlando and now this! its clear they dont care about the die hard loyal fans

got there tweets on mobile update now so im good
its a minute late.. be careful wit that

I hear that they shut down the tampa release because of that. It was terrible no organization at all one security guard was walking around saying the line starts here where im at then would walk away and say here lol and dudes where at his heel it was pretty sad. All I want is 1 pair each color to rock I guess thats just too much to ask for.

@Alreadygotem: So since a dude posted his DM from @21mercer someone made a fake ID and copped his pair.

ROFLLLL

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Why would a multi billion dollar company with millions of consumers care about a few thousand die hard sneakerheads? Nike has never cared about their consumers, nor their workers. They care about being the biggest athletic company with the most high profile athletes, the most publicity, and the highest profits. Stop being naive.
Realest post I've seen in years. We are all sheep, there is no denying that. Look at us.

True SF just got them
laugh.gif

i'm too far good luck SF NTers

Getting to my breaking point, couldnt even take a relaxing shower, hope they just drop them and even if i miss out at least it will be over with and i wont be thinking about it anymore

SMH if Nike doesn't release them this weekend. I know they probably don't care but how do you keep sneaker heads glued to their phones and computers for more than 1-2 days? I'm going to take a nap now. Said F it this morning and went to the gym to ball for 3 hrs. Only checked my iphone a few times...
roll.gif

so was at Moltaban today and a nike guy said the shoe wont be online today, he said "we are trying to avoid chaos" I told him well nike twitter announced the shoe would be available on 6/9, he said"no they announced the shoe cant be released prior to 6/9." I dont know if he was serious or not

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with liking their products, but just don't pledge allegiance to this company like they're so wonderful and care about you. If anything, the diehard sneakerheads are a nuisance. Just listen to their hotline recording. Meanwhile people are afraid to take a dump without their computer, moving their food and eating schedule to accommodate "camping out" on their website where you won't even be able to find the shoes, only slowing down the site and prolonging this release. The irrational behavior just doesn't even register with so many of you. It makes it hard to think you make wise decisions in any other aspect of your lives. That's your business though I suppose. Just reflects poorly on those of us who have been collecting sneakers for the last 15-20 years. Community, the entire meaning of it, is lost on here.

roll.gif
@ the hair in the insole.

my pair was missing one of the lace tips (i forgot to check after seen 160s missing too)

The vault said they would ship it to me
happy.gif

Heat is on TV so I'm gooooooooooood for a while. Also they aren't waiting for @+!% but next week. Nike has dudes on standby 4am-11pm PST 7 days a week man.

so i see on the nike insider, it says Limit ONE PER COLOR.. So this mean we can cop one of each COLOR!! Hyped

Originally Posted by yungone350

so was at Moltaban today and a nike guy said the shoe wont be online today, he said "we are trying to avoid chaos" I told him well nike twitter announced the shoe would be available on 6/9, he said"no they announced the shoe cant be released prior to 6/9." I dont know if he was serious or not

Well he was right, that's exactly what their twitter said. It was a 6/9 release, meaning the earliest it could drop was 8 AM which wasn't going to happen with scheduled releases that needed to take place. So yeah, he was serious.

Damn! I want to head out to true but by the time I get to sf from Pleasanton I know it will be more then a wrap!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom