Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by thenewjs23

I dont see them dropping these today. Especially when they have Manny, Bron, Wade and Ray all signed and they are all playing tonight. No matter who wins the game 7 it will be good business to be had for Nike. I am pretty sure they have some nice east championship gear ready to unleash if Miami wins.

If Manny wins his fans will rush to buy. I they have a for sure sell out with the Yezzys no matter what time they drop them they will sell out. They have other merchendise

I would not chance losing business, by crashing my servers.
i like this 
except it doesnt contradict my theory that they will drop them in the middle or beginning of the game

when everyone has shifted their focus. 

that way they can do it and still have 3+ hours to fix the server before the game and fight end

Originally Posted by townbidness

I guess some ppl complained and his account was frozen, he says b4 he sends out instructions and info he needs $50 more then hell sgn my name off. Ehhh..
so 150 or just 50?

Originally Posted by kekeyoungjin

last time i remembered yeezy 1 black was random time , it was 1:15-30 am eastern time but it past already

on the same day they released in stores?

Originally Posted by kevi

who likes the platinums more then blacks? anybody?

I do. They will show dirt more, but overall it's a better colorway for this shoe and all the detail. The ribbed heel in black isn't as visible, nor are the scales and mesh. Seems like the minority opinion though. I just think for the Egyptian theme platinum works better.

Originally Posted by thegatorviking

Originally Posted by townbidness

I guess some ppl complained and his account was frozen, he says b4 he sends out instructions and info he needs $50 more then hell sgn my name off. Ehhh..
so 150 or just 50?
I'm assuming $150 total. If so, that's weeaaaaakkkk. That's almost a pair of Milli 4's...

Originally Posted by WitnessMyCalm21

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

Saw this on another site, thought it was kinda funny...
MAD-Magazine-Why-Air-Yeezy-So-Expensive.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Lmao

are ppl really using the "twitter" link?

What about just going into the new releases section and trying your luck that way? For some reason I think I read that nike said you need to use the twitter link... That true?

Originally Posted by kevi

who likes the platinums more then blacks? anybody?
I like whichever one I can place in my cart first. But if I had to choose....the Platinums. To each his own though.

So nobody died on release day, that's what Nike wanted. Extremely limited numbers in stores and no release info getting leaked was a safety success. Release the majority of the shoes online where they can control everything. Let's just hope there's a boatload on NDC to be had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom