Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by saysar91

ef53661a7f260979361ac6aed28fb92c3106d29a_r.png
Have faith guys.

So you got the size 9, huh.
mad.gif
Just kidding, congrats, man.
pimp.gif

I know for a fact Nike will get these pairs out some way

either send em to Mercer or Niketowns and let them just randomly put em out (Galaxy Foamposite)

Or

Put them back up online at a random time with out even tweeting the link

hopefully they are smart and gather all the IP Addresses

Originally Posted by debs 168

we should all ask for a restock. this was *+%!#@%#.
Yeah, because this will definitely work...They're going to restock the most anticipated shoe of the year because we said so...

laugh.gif

Your best bet is to wait until the shoes that were accounted for but not payed for on NDC gets put back into the system...

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Honestly Nike doesn't care and why should they?...we all know you people saying you are done because you couldn't get Yeezy's are so full of it
Not me, I'm really done. Been collecting longer than 99% of these dudes, I'm finished. Nike's online website and servers are horrendous and they make no effort to improve. They just laugh to the bank. I won't support that any longer.

I want my +#$%%+# pair.

They promised them to be held for 48 hours if they reached the checkout screen, or I want $100 gift card.

I'm not settling for nothing. I will reek havoc when i get them on the phone today.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by debs 168

we should all ask for a restock. this was *+%!#@%#.
Yeah, because this will definitely work...They're going to restock the most anticipated shoe of the year because we sadi so...

laugh.gif

You're best bet is to wait until the shoes that were accounted for but not payed for on NDC gets put back into the system...
yeah, because that definitely will work...a person that couldn't pay 245 for them can't find at least one person within 48 hours that wants to profit by splitting 2500 from reselling them.

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

hoping for a restock is the only way those of us that weren't able to cop could get these for a decent price. 2500-3k is a damn trip out of the country + the hotel. its like two mbp's. its mad #*$% you could do with the money. i can't afford that $%$%.
i just want to rock these.
frown.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Originally Posted by seanerich19

539904_314077638680008_1277991724_n.jpg

)_O
wish this is my pic!
laugh.gif

Is that air randy's photo?

*gets credit card ready*

nope legit reseller from PI...lol selling for 80k peso.. abwt $1900..now do the math
edit: actually hes buying wholesale in asia i think...

I love how they spent all day yesterday tweeting to us about the Air Jordan 4s that no one wanted but the shoe people are dying for only get 2 tweets.

Just spoke with rep and did an online chat. Neither was the least bit helpful. Basically told me I was screwed. Said they could take my email for feedback. TF? Tried explaining how such a large volume caused issues with the site. I said that was nothing new. Every time a big release drops, its the same story over again. Heated right now.

I honestly don't know how the hell I got my pair. I was refreshing my laptop with my toe while I was watching the game and I actually missed the link by like 10 seconds.

Furthermore, I forgot to log on. and I didn't even make it to the payment page, once I added my size to the cart I was taken to the login page. BUT SOMEHOW I got my pair.

Woke up this morning to my order confirmation from Nike.com. Honestly I mainly bought these to resell (I like em but mainly wanted the 1s) but if/when I get them in my hands I don't think i'll be able to do it, lol. Glad I actually went for my sz. Final judgement once I see them in person.

I guess Nike was banking on the people who were gonna click on link the first 5 seconds it went out. Congrats to you online campers, I missed out by 3 minutes and a vanishing cart.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

539904_314077638680008_1277991724_n.jpg

)_O
wish this is my pic!
laugh.gif

Is that air randy's photo?

*gets credit card ready*

nope legit reseller from PI...lol selling for 80k peso.. abwt $1900..now do the math
edit: actually hes buying wholesale in asia i think...

i counted 74 pairs.....about $137000 without adding in any shipping costs

Everybody gotta realize the entire US were checking out and with XXXX amount of pairs available, most are going to be assed out. Of course the pairs are removed from cart or whatever. It's telling you, you weren't fast enough. Somebody else beat you in there already. You gotta leave. Unless they do a restock, we are SOL.

exactly.

who the $%!! can't find someone within 48 hours to help them cop the pair(s) they have in their cart to resell for over 2000??

its over unless they restock. i seriously doubt there will be anything available after 48 hours unless its a restock.

that 48 hour #!@!$$$# was said to hopefully allow a cooling off period. PERIOD.

#wakeup

Wow just wow. So 3 people got pairs on this thread. Glad I went for the MVs but I wanted the black to wear. I know they going for "bucket" car prices but I would've rocked mine. I guess wait for a few weeks or max that card out baller! Sorry to throw shade but ain't Kanye and galaxy synonymous for "far out"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom