Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allegedly they were in the RSVP Gallery section, but I check there, new arrivals, and mens footwear section, it never was listed. There phone was turned off right from start.
I clearly was following the wrong twitter account for info when it was released, w/e.

Sold out in 25 seconds lol noone's even page loaded that fast.

Originally Posted by icykicks79

$#@! RSVP, they said "time and date TO be announced" They diddnt even tweet about that $#@#.

Well that's why you should have had notifications on for them. I was quick to the site, but just couldn't find anything there.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

AFTER GETTING ALL THE WAY TO THE PAYMENT SCREEN LAST NIGHT BEFORE THE SITE CRASHED AND THEN HAVING MY CART SHOW 0, THE PAIR I HAD IS NOW JUST SHOWING BACK IN MY CART. I CAN GET ALL THE WAY TO REVIEW ORDER BUT IT'S NOT LETTING ME COMPLETE IT.

PRETTY MUCH EVERYONES SITUATION IN HERE.

yea the pictures were on the homepage, I clicked it instantly and all that was up there were some sweaters and shirts.... No kicks less then three seconds after Don C sent the message.

Rsvp probably did not tweet or say anything about the shoes being available.
They were up for a couple minutes and no server crash because many did not know.
People were scooping em up.
When rsvp tweeted they were mostly gone because i doubt anyone got some then.

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

The shoes were on the homepage..but this was at least an hour before they tweeted they were up for sale.

No, that rotating banner has been up for awhile, but that had nothing to do with the sale itself. Still don't know where the item was located and I was there within a minute of that tweet tops.

THEY 100% were never on the site. I was on their site when DON tweeted and my speed on Speedtest.net is 50mbs down.

man f*&^ RSVP! i was at the right place at the right now and refreshed mens footwear exactly when they posted the few pairs. there were 2 blacks and 3 solars. I instantly tried to add the black 10 to my cart but it said to email them or call for them. i called right away and left a voicemail in hopes to get them. they obviously never even released them... you would've been able to add to cart and order if they actually put them up... IM MAD

Originally Posted by trappedintime

Originally Posted by icykicks79

$#@! RSVP, they said "time and date TO be announced" They diddnt even tweet about that $#@#.

Well that's why you should have had notifications on for them. I was quick to the site, but just couldn't find anything there.
I did, text and everything set up... They never posted the link, Nike did lol. 

The shoes were on the homepage..but this was at least an hour before they tweeted they were up for sale.

Shoes were on the homepage since yesterday, the link just didn't take you anywhere.

I've already accepted I won't be able to get these for a reasonable price. Congrats to those who will wear this shoe and managed to cop. As for me: I'm done with this bull +**!!

As soon as Don C tweeted it, I was on the site---there weren't many delays in any of the pages loading at this time either...

Nothing. I searched just about every category, and I also even tried a search for them.

If they were on the site...

They weren't on the site. 
laugh.gif

*EDIT*

If they were on the site before Don C tweeted that, then cool...

However, to tweet that they're up for sale and they're already sold out...

Originally Posted by 18th letter

did you buy them?
You couldn't. I clicked on the link and it took me to Givenchy clothes 
frown.gif

i thought i won the lottery when i randomly refreshed the page and saw yeezys, i was about to do a flip but right as i press add to cart you can't! obviously BS publicity stunt by RSVP... stingy mf's.

^ Lol, all they got is more followers. I saw the number grow from the minute they said that they were going to release "date and time TO be announced" it grew like 1,000 every hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom