Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is this good? just got stuck with both in cart. can somebody lend some insight pm me if youve called nike and had this situation? i havent called nike yet but i need to before tonight obviously. thank you

3c426026e5f60a206cb96fd4d5724d70c65b6a7d_r.jpg

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

Originally Posted by cez

Originally Posted by Sneekaz

I know the gmen won the superbowl however cruz is on a roll...
glasses.gif

dude is super blessed

image.jpg
I've been lurking in this thread for a while but I'm really hoping that you mean blessed in terms of the life he's living and not that he has the shoes....
I've seen a few post in here of people saying that they are "blessed" to have this shoe or the 1's 
grin.gif
....really?!?! I mean they are just SHOES!! If you think you're blessed because you were able obtain a pair of shoes then you need to re-evaluate your life
30t6p3b.gif
....there are so many more important things that you should count your blessings in your life. I would have loved to get a pair at retail but it didn't happen. Oh well. I'm not losing sleep over a pair of shoes. Not mad at resellers and their prices. Congrats to those that got them. But I've been alive long enough to know that I'm not gonna be held hostage over some  shoes. Some people on here acting like if they don't get them life is incomplete 
tired.gif
 Just remember they are just SHOES at the end of the day! Don't stress over the little things in life people....

End Rant....

I meant that one after the other the dude is on a lucky streak. even if an ordinary person copped these I would consider them lucky rather than blessed. a celeb like cruz is blessed to be in the position he is in. regular people who copped this sneaker were pretty lucky, especially when we consider how many pairs were raffled or won through twitter dm
Didn't mean to single you out lol. I was just talking in general. You are right though about regular people being lucky. 
This release has just brought out the worst in some people though
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Boader254

is this good? just got stuck with both in cart. can somebody lend some insight pm me if youve called nike and had this situation? i havent called nike yet but i need to before tonight obviously. thank you

I wouldn't even know what to do. I know a friend who's in the same situation and he's waiting until later today to try and checkout. I'd say call Nike's customer service, but who knows what will happen there.

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

damn man. i'm actually pulling for you dude. hope the resell drops like a rock and you get some.

thanx.

if the 1000 per colorway on NDC number is true, ebay will be FLOODED in a few days and prices will drop pretty heavily.

the cats who dropped over $1k to try and resell better do it right now, or they're gonna be salty...
laugh.gif

if the 1000 per colorway is true... with sizes 8-12, 13, 14

that's about 80 pairs per size.
eek.gif

and think of the tens of thousands of people that want these sneakers.
eek.gif

where did you hear this rumor from?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

I wouldn't even know what to do. I know a friend who's in the same situation and he's waiting until later today to try and checkout. I'd say call Nike's customer service, but who knows what will happen there.

the shoes should only be reserved if you got to the payment info screen... looks like you didn't?

crazy... just realized that I haven't bought a pair of Nikes/Jordans in 5 years...
laugh.gif

these yeezy 2s are my first pair back!

that still means the site is done for right? doesnt look like it has changed

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

damn man. i'm actually pulling for you dude. hope the resell drops like a rock and you get some.

thanx.

if the 1000 per colorway on NDC number is true, ebay will be FLOODED in a few days and prices will drop pretty heavily.

the cats who dropped over $1k to try and resell better do it right now, or they're gonna be salty...
laugh.gif

if the 1000 per colorway is true... with sizes 8-12, 13, 14

that's about 80 pairs per size.
eek.gif

and think of the tens of thousands of people that want these sneakers.
eek.gif

where did you hear this rumor from?

yeah, that's on par with what was said. the person who said that also said nike had about 100 per size to go on NDC.

it was posted in here friday i think. it was a guy who knew someone at nike or something and was told this number.

it's also in line with people saying stuff like "people who paid over $1000 for these are in for a surprise"...

i think the whole reason FTL corp basically got left out (with the exception of 4 HOH stores) is cuz nike wanted to put a ton on NDC, so no drama like the galaxys would happen (which FTL showed they couldn't handle, nike really came down on them about that from what my HOH manager buddy told me), and so no under handed stuff would happen like employees taking them all...

unfortunately 1000 pairs per colorway is still nothing when prolly 1 million people attack the online release at once.

but i just think, either way, once these NDC pairs hit ebay, the market will be flooded with pairs bought for MSRP.

and sure, they will still try to put them up for $2k+, but they'll quickly realize they're not fetching that anymore, and come back down to earth (and they have wiggle room to come down and still make a stack, unlike the ones who bought these for $1,000 to try and resell)...

if you're stuck at that screen until now (6/11), you probably wont get the shoes, sorry. it doesnt look like you made it to the payment screen. my buddy got to the payment screen literally 3 seconds after the twitter drop, but after entering his cc info, server crashed. he waited for 3 hours for it to calm down (after he saw the 48 hour hold tweet) and was able to check out no problem. maybe you shouldve just added one of the cw into your cart instead of two....you probably would've been able to reach the payment screen and at least get one pair. time was crucial like mad on this drop. sorry but when you get greedy, this is what happens. unless you can show proof to nike with a screen pic that you were at the payment step (step 2, passed the shipping address info), they wont honor your gripe. hope you get them though. goodluck.

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

crazy... just realized that I haven't bought a pair of Nikes/Jordans in 5 years...
laugh.gif

these yeezy 2s are my first pair back!

nice! is that cuz you really like 'em? not trying to resell?

lol. sorry, just wondering... cuz this shoe has brought out resellers from every corner and crevice...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Cats lurking from all other avenues on here.

I peeped.

Mad people who just got their SN approved last month as well.

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

laugh.gif

I peeped.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm saying, __s know what site's #1 so they're lurking for the word....not even mad.

Just want my one of each and be off this.

Originally Posted by G o D Jewels

laugh.gif

I peeped.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm saying, __s know what site's #1 so they're lurking for the word....not even mad.

Just want my one of each and be off this.
All of that.

missed out on the yeezy 1s black and pink colorway, and the other two lol. I did not think my chances were going to be great getting these but never gave up, did what felt to be about 1000 rsvps and raffles and was able to come up on two pairs from ndc after about 2 1/2 of internet camping. #@#% was terrible and it was getting to the point I started feeling stupid for wasting what little life we have on earth for some shoes, in the end and after alot of thought sitting in my house I was able to get the platinum and black colorway. I am not going to sell, not that has not crossed my mind but will be posting on feet pic shots, good luck with everyone trying to secure there pairs. I enjoyed reading this thread as it has progressed over the last 3 -5 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom