Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 430AM

Ended up trading two pairs of Yeezy 2's for a pair of Air Mags... Copped all my Yeezy's for that retail so I took the deal and ran with it!!!
happy.gif

Metup with dude asked him if he was for sure about the deal... Did the trade and skeeted out like Usain Bolt into the night. 
roll.gif

#DATHYPE

I don't have air mags and obviously I have no idea how much he paid to get his mags, but if I did have them I would trade them for yeezys as well. Number 1 reason being that I would and could actually wear the yeezys, and IMO the mags don't look good on anybody except Marty.
If I had those solars they would be worn on every cloudless, sunny day 
devil.gif

I got to the checkout step and had one of each in my cart (while the add to cart was working on the solar reds
I clicked the link from Nikestore's tweet again and added a platinum in my size just so I would at least have 

one if the first ones didnt go through.... When it finally loaded and I got to the checkout stage the website crashed 

smh. I called corporate yesterday but they said nothing was saved in my cart. I have the screenshot of 2 in my cart 

but at this point I doubt that matters. Damn I never thought it would hurt this bad lol.

Anything else I can do? Thanks in advance for the information.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

damn man. i'm actually pulling for you dude. hope the resell drops like a rock and you get some.

Lowkey male bonding between Stuntman and Proto right now 
laugh.gif

Glad to see you guys making up 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleD Productions

I got to the checkout step and had one of each in my cart (while the add to cart was working on the solar reds
I clicked the link from Nikestore's tweet again and added a platinum in my size just so I would at least have 

one if the first ones didnt go through.... When it finally loaded and I got to the checkout stage the website crashed 

smh. I called corporate yesterday but they said nothing was saved in my cart. I have the screenshot of 2 in my cart 

but at this point I doubt that matters. Damn I never thought it would hurt this bad lol.

sorry dude, looks like you'll be out of luck. should've just checked out right when you got one in your cart. i bet you would've gotten a pair for sure. that extra time you took to try and get another pair cost you big time. sorry man, screenshots in carts wont mean anything; its the screenshots of the payment process that will get you the shoes.

Originally Posted by junglist

Thank God for non greedy re-sellers, just got two pairs for $1700 one of each colorway, gonna wear the black every single day for a week straight then the platinum for a week straight
First off sorry for all the posts I'm making right now, just have a lot to say.
But my dude... $850 per pair is still a pretty greedy reseller. Granted most resellers are going over 2k, but 600 over retail per pair is still pretty greedy. Maybe that's just my opinion.

Honestly. these should settle at no more than 600.

Originally Posted by Jordanscrub

Thank God for non greedy re-sellers, just got two pairs for $1700 one of each colorway, gonna wear the black every single day for a week straight then the platinum for a week straight
But my dude... $850 per pair is still a pretty greedy reseller. Granted most resellers are going over 2k, but 600 over retail per pair is still pretty greedy. Maybe that's just my opinion.

What if the reseller purchased the shoe for more than the retail price. 

Originally Posted by roro5pm

Originally Posted by DoubleD Productions

sorry dude, looks like you'll be out of luck. should've just checked out right when you got one in your cart. i bet you would've gotten a pair for sure. that extra time you took to try and get another pair cost you big time. sorry man, screenshots in carts wont mean anything; its the screenshots of the payment process that will get you the shoes.
Thanks for the info but I think you misunderstood what i was saying about the cart. I wouldve been perfectly fine with 1 of either
colorway to wear... def wasnt trying to be greedy at all - but when I added the solar reds and immediately tried to go to the next 

step it hit me with the rotating circle... After like 2 minutes of it not loading I decided to click on the Nikestore tweet again and try 

to add a platinum pair just incase the solar reds were soldout when it finally got me to the next step. It took about 5-10 minuites 

until i finally got to the payment stage but then the site crashed again and when I reloaded it showed 0 in my cart.

I definitely understand what you mean and if I wouldve been trying to take extra time to add the second on some greedy $#@* 

I totally wouldve understood why i missed out, but I was just trying to make sure when the FINALLY loaded I would at least have

1 - regardless of colorway. Thanks for the info though, I already know Im SOL.

Ridiculous for those whose cart sessions got timed out. Their servers probably haven't been updated in years.

yeah right, that will never happen.....good deal imo

Originally Posted by kix2mny

that's gonna be the biggest problem...

SO many stores were hitting people for over a grand or 2 just to get them out of the door.

your only chance at catching them on the low (under a $G) is from people who caught 'em at or around MSRP.

Damn good deal, congrats dude!

If someone offered me the same deal for an 11.5 I'd jump on that
devil.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by kix2mny

that's gonna be the biggest problem...

SO many stores were hitting people for over a grand or 2 just to get them out of the door.

your only chance at catching them on the low (under a $G) is from people who caught 'em at or around MSRP.
Glad that you got them bro... You've def been looking forward to these for a long time. Now if I can just get my 9.5.....

So, my wife took screenshots of the cart, the Paypal process AFTER checkout, and the timeout error DURING the checkout.

Is there an email address I can send them too? Late on catching up on this thread due to deployment.

If there is any info I should know can someone please email [email protected] and help me out?

I had given up hope but I honestly feel cheated on this release. They were not only in the cart and past the payment process, but it was the actual Paypal screen that locked up. The shoes stayed in the cart until hours later, when my wife called they said they would be back in the cart in the AM but it never happened!

I get paid like the "Get Money Boyz", but there's no way in hell I will pay over MSRP for this shoe. 

Never have, never will.

get-money-boys-just-got-some-new-air-jordans-and-this-what-they-had-to-say-about-the-frenzy.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom