Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ladieslovechris

Originally Posted by dylans33

So nobody knows how Nike will go about releasing the pairs the get released from the carts?

nike rep i spoke with earlier said that they won't release them back online because there would be too few and it would just cause more chaos. they will either be sent to a store like 21 mercer or they will wait for a full restock.

If they go to 21Mercer we are all screwed
frown.gif
random full restock would be cool on NDC with twitter update.

Originally Posted by kevineg6

2 pairs of yeezy 1 used (net and zen) for a DS pair of yeezy 2 Black? Thoughts?

depends how used, but I think that trade works out for both sides if either of you really wants it done bad. no one is getting robbed.

Waddup guys. Got royally ****ed by Nike this past Saturday, seems like they did pretty much everyone here dirty. I've been trying to find the non flash version of the nike site but I'm not coming across it. If someone on here could PM me with those links and some solid info on anything, I'd really appreciate it.. I genuinely like these shoes and wanted to wear em. Btw why would they drop them at 11:30 east coast, i thought they were done with those midnight type releases.... Nike is inconsiderate and stupid

Originally Posted by kennyisdead911

Originally Posted by shoefreak77

take all of the website...flash vs non-flash vs html @@@@ to PM....wayyyyyy too many damn lurkers on this thread to be giving up any hints at info that might be valuable....

with that said, the shoes availability on these versions of the website mean absolutely nothing...gonna just have to see how this plays out..
THIS!
mad.gif

NDC runs on html5....so i'm not understanding the flash talk

Originally Posted by 18th letter

depends how used, but I think that trade works out for both sides if either of you really wants it done bad. no one is getting robbed.
I rate them about 7/10, It's not exactly a trade but close. Actually, I just sold them for $1100 each and thinking about getting the yeezy 2 (black) off ebay or CL. Maybe I should wait for the hype to die down a little?

Originally Posted by xCautioNx

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

link still works for me if I'm using the non-flash website. can't add anything to cart though. but you can be damn sure I'll be mashing my keyboard when nike releases the rest of the yeezys from people's carts.
laugh.gif

I think that's how I got through yesterday too. non-flash website is faster. I don't get any spinning circles with the non-flash version of NDC...

got a pair of size 11 platinums.

29zehhx.png

notice how the website is different.

This is what I got on my screen. Every once and a while, it will also show the plats as an option..you can click it and it loads but still can't add anything to cart. You notice there are no 12's? Think it means anything? Like all the Solar size 12's actually made it out? 
Those links don't work for me, takes me the page but says product not available or is no longer available. 
frown.gif

Guess this a question for computer science majors but why do certain url's work for some and not for others. Moreover, how does the site crash for me immediately as I proceed to checkout but others made it through before the crash? I selected my size for the Plat's only as soon as the link dropped, definitely under 30 seconds or so. 

Frustrating, I really thought the stars were aligned for me considering the other great things that happened for me this weekend 
mad.gif
. I was going to rock these all summer.... I've been on NT since 2000 and a consumer of Nike since 97, where art thou sneaker gods 
nerd.gif
I know the reason why its showing. I pulled it up and its there just can't add to cart i have a guess why too but i cant share -- also dont know if they page will be valid to add to cart if they return to stock they might make a new page and this will still show out of stock. To answer the question about the why the site crashed -- Simple the servers couldnt handle the traffic. When you type in nike.com a request is made to a server to send you the information you requested. When 2 many requests are made the server gets jammed up and times-out aka white page/lagging -- To offset the jamming nike routed most of the people to a maintenance page making your transaction void. When you refreshed you also might lost your loading place in line which brings me to the checkout part.

For nike to place a hold on your sneakers you need to be at STEP 2 of the checkout (PAYMENT OPTION AFTER CLICKING THE NEXT BUTTON) that means hitting the next button at the shipping information @ step 1-- Many people got to the shipping information and got jammed up cause of the server lagg when they went to the payment screen which means -- YOU DO NOT HAVE A HOLD because the server didn't get your info so what your seeing in your cart isnt really there cause the server never got a hold place request -- So when you got to your cart after everything was cool the sneakers were removed cause according to the server you never got to STEP 2 cause of the lagg and timeouts-- NIKE DIDNT REMOVE YOUR SNEAKERS the server never got the info that you made it to the checkout payment part. People that got to the payment screen because they either reloaded or it just went through for them with no routed maintenance screen -- are the ones that have a hold.

I don't know what nike will do with the rest of the sneakers they have -- im sure there are some stuck in limbo and either will be restocked back to the site or nike will just pull everything and ship to stores. I hope they do the NDC but just by them pulling the link i doubt it.

Hope that helped some of you guys understand why your sneakers were not in the cart. Me for 1 was confused i thought after you got to the checkout page STEP 1 you got your pair held -- sadly not the case.

Originally Posted by 18th letter

I rate them about 7/10, It's not exactly a trade but close. Actually, I just sold them for $1100 each and thinking about getting the yeezy 2 (black) off ebay or CL. Maybe I should wait for the hype to die down a little?

Bro hold on to your Yeezy 1s...those will be like Jordan 1s one day. I sold my yeezys regret it everyday bro.

I have a great idea.... How about we all just keep our mouths shut in regards to "when/if/how they re-release" You are doing no favors by giving out valuable (or invaluable) info for that matter. If you believe half the crap that people post on here about a Nike rep saying this or that then you are extremely naive. The END. Let's keep the talk about the shoes and your experiences in copping.

there's like 100 people waiting to chat with nike. wonder how lmany people/ how long the wait is on the phone

feel sorry for Nike CSRs working minimum wage who have to deal with this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Swish Hitter

Waddup guys. Got royally ****ed by Nike this past Saturday, seems like they did pretty much everyone here dirty. I've been trying to find the non flash version of the nike site but I'm not coming across it. If someone on here could PM me with those links and some solid info on anything, I'd really appreciate it.. I genuinely like these shoes and wanted to wear em. Btw why would they drop them at 11:30 east coast, i thought they were done with those midnight type releases.... Nike is inconsiderate and stupid

this.

Originally Posted by coreyatou

I have a great idea.... How about we all just keep our mouths shut in regards to "when/if/how they re-release" You are doing no favors by giving out valuable (or invaluable) info for that matter. If you believe half the crap that people post on here about a Nike rep saying this or that then you are extremely naive. The END. Let's keep the talk about the shoes and your experiences in copping.

Well since there were really a select few that were able to purchase these, I don't really see there being to much talk about our experiences in buying a pair since majority of us weren't able to so your great idea isn't all the great.

Originally Posted by Juaninzze

This is what I got on my screen. Every once and a while, it will also show the plats as an option..you can click it and it loads but still can't add anything to cart. You notice there are no 12's? Think it means anything? Like all the Solar size 12's actually made it out? 
Those links don't work for me, takes me the page but says product not available or is no longer available. 
frown.gif

Guess this a question for computer science majors but why do certain url's work for some and not for others. Moreover, how does the site crash for me immediately as I proceed to checkout but others made it through before the crash? I selected my size for the Plat's only as soon as the link dropped, definitely under 30 seconds or so. 

Frustrating, I really thought the stars were aligned for me considering the other great things that happened for me this weekend 
mad.gif
. I was going to rock these all summer.... I've been on NT since 2000 and a consumer of Nike since 97, where art thou sneaker gods 
nerd.gif
I know the reason why its showing. I pulled it up and its there just can't add to cart i have a guess why too but i cant share -- also dont know if they page will be valid to add to cart if they return to stock they might make a new page and this will still show out of stock. To answer the question about the why the site crashed -- Simple the servers couldnt handle the traffic. When you type in nike.com a request is made to a server to send you the information you requested. When 2 many requests are made the server gets jammed up and times-out aka white page/lagging -- To offset the jamming nike routed most of the people to a maintenance page making your transaction void. When you refreshed you also might lost your loading place in line which brings me to the checkout part.

For nike to place a hold on your sneakers you need to be at STEP 2 of the checkout (PAYMENT OPTION AFTER CLICKING THE NEXT BUTTON) that means hitting the next button at the shipping information @ step 1-- Many people got to the shipping information and got jammed up cause of the server lagg when they went to the payment screen which means -- YOU DO NOT HAVE A HOLD because the server didn't get your info so what your seeing in your cart isnt really there cause the server never got a hold place request -- So when you got to your cart after everything was cool the sneakers were removed cause according to the server you never got to STEP 2 cause of the lagg and timeouts-- NIKE DIDNT REMOVE YOUR SNEAKERS the server never got the info that you made it to the checkout payment part. People that got to the payment screen because they either reloaded or it just went through for them with no routed maintenance screen -- are the ones that have a hold.

I don't know what nike will do with the rest of the sneakers they have -- im sure there are some stuck in limbo and either will be restocked back to the site or nike will just pull everything and ship to stores. I hope they do the NDC but just by them pulling the link i doubt it.

Hope that helped some of you guys understand why your sneakers were not in the cart. Me for 1 was confused i thought after you got to the checkout page STEP 1 you got your pair held -- sadly not the case.
Info is 100% on point
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NikeAirForce1

there's like 100 people waiting to chat with nike. wonder how lmany people/ how long the wait is on the phone

feel sorry for Nike CSRs working minimum wage who have to deal with this
laugh.gif

bahahahaha ain't that the truth! They probably hate Kanye more then anyone who missed out on the Yeezy.

in the cart, what does List Promotions error! mean in the summary? sol?

I got to the checkout stage but got the spinning circle til it blanked out.

Originally Posted by coreyatou

someone missed out...

Originally Posted by hadegbite

Bro hold on to your Yeezy 1s...those will be like Jordan 1s one day. I sold my yeezys regret it everyday bro.

At first I was like...
tumblr_lwg6cwaMzA1qzjix8.gif

Then,
tumblr_lwg5pmGVcS1qzjix8.gif

Originally Posted by akaValentino

in the cart, what does List Promotions error! mean in the summary? sol?

I got to the checkout stage but got the spinning circle til it blanked out.

I got the same thing on mine. I asked a nike rep about it and she said to clear my cache and cookies so i did and now its gone.
Just an error i guess.

Originally Posted by Juaninzze

frown.gif

mad.gif
nerd.gif

This makes a lot of sense to me, but step 1 is as far as I got and I was able to hold them.

yeah...lol...this thread had inside info that they wouldnt release online on 6/9....
then inside info that they wouldnt release on a day that started with "S"....
then inside info that said you needed to clear your browser cache (BIG MISTAKE) to get your cart items to re-appear (this essentially empties your browsers' memory of ever visiting NDC)
If you are looking for info about these shoes, here is the inside info....people in this thread have proven they dont have a clue about what will happen next....

your best bet is to stand on your own feet, camp your PC on NDC and twitter, call Nike customer support, and hope for the best....otherwise, you will simply be too late to act....
unfortunately there wasn't anything "easy about the Yeezy" up to this point, so why think things would change....its a game of chance...you are either in or out...
-sf77

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom