Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rjucks

not that i blame them but it is interesting that @nikestore is avoiding all questions related to the yeezy 2s on twitter. literally nothing on the subject since the post Saturday night.

Rightfully so, I'm pretty sure 99% of the tweets are people complaining about the release.

Originally Posted by jerry6d

Originally Posted by rjucks

not that i blame them but it is interesting that @nikestore is avoiding all questions related to the yeezy 2s on twitter. literally nothing on the subject since the post Saturday night.

Rightfully so, I'm pretty sure 99% of the tweets are people complaining about the release.
lol exactly. always curious as to what tactics major companies like Nike undertake when dealing with a large amount of dissatisfied customers. appears to be "if we don't respond to it then it'll eventually go away and they'll get over it". which. history has shown is true.

Originally Posted by saysar91

For those who were successful on NDC, what browser did you use?
Safari for the Yeezys, but I've been successful on NDC/Twitter RSVP with Chrome/Firefox too. I don't think which browser you use makes a big enough of a difference to stop you from copping though, at least with my computer.

grabbed my pair today, went into work and found some boxes arrived for me in the mail when i was gone - nice unexpected surprise. shouts to the people who held me down. you know who you are 
happy.gif

NONE ARE FOR SALE SO DON'T PM ME!

2poazxu.jpg

out of curiosity was anyone able to access the shoes before NDC tweeted the link? (apologies if this was noted earlier in the thread)

i know this has been possible in the past just wondering if there is a pattern.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

grabbed my pair today, went into work and found some boxes arrived for me in the mail when i was gone - nice unexpected surprise. shouts to the people who held me down. you know who you are 
happy.gif

2poazxu.jpg

lets see the other side of the box.... CLOWN
roll.gif

Chrome is wayyy faster than safari to me. I downloaded it on saturday after doing research on the fastest browser and it came through for a brotha.

Originally Posted by stryka12

Originally Posted by ericjunior

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

laugh.gif
and already for sale in your sig
Disgusting.
Sorry for being able to get more than 1 pair???
Apology not accepted, even if you were being sarcastic. Why do you need more than one pair? I can understand one to rock, one to leave DS until further down the line ... but being hella greedy, and copping multiple pair just to sell is that madness. It's disgusting behavior. Get your pair, or two ... and chill. Or, hook up your friends who couldn't get a pair for a reasonable price, not $1850. Dweeb.

Originally Posted by stryka12

Disgusting.
Sorry for being able to get more than 1 pair???
Apology not accepted, even if you were being sarcastic. Why do you need more than one pair? I can understand one to rock, one to leave DS until further down the line ... but being hella greedy, and copping multiple pair just to sell is that madness. It's disgusting behavior. Get your pair, or two ... and chill. Or, hook up your friends who couldn't get a pair for a reasonable price, not $1850. Dweeb.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ dweeb

Originally Posted by Drefus Jones

People are really mad in here.

Yeah, because people want their one pair while others are grabbing multiple.  The game will never be the same.  I'll never see a size 12 in these, and it's awful.  Between the RSVP, the HoH raffle and NDC.  
frown.gif

Dudes Are Extra Bitter
laugh.gif
..... I Mean Damn, I Missed Out Myself Too, But All The Hate For Others Who Were Successful Is Soooooooo Over The Top And Not Necessary
alien.gif

It's A Damn Shoe People, Give Props To Those Who Had The Connections Or Did The Work To Obtain Their Pair(s) And Keep It Moving..... All This Hating On Another Mans Fortune Is For The Birds
tired.gif

That Being Said, Congrats Stuntman On The Nice Come Up
pimp.gif
I'm Sure The 4 Pack Is In Good Hands Over There
wink.gif

There's OG sneakerheads in this world who sold their pair of Air Yeezy's for $200 to a complete stranger. I feel like if you're into sneakers, it's about the shoe. Not the money you can make off it. I get selling off your extra pairs for a couple of hundred extra ... but these cats who are trying to make thousands off something that costs $245 are disgusting. I can't respect that hustle.

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

happy.gif

You're killing me, man.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Good stuff.

pick up my pair today! another thanks to Premier Boutique in Palo Alto, CA
my size and I am definitely going to wear them
7178253623_03474f3ddb_z.jpg

7363481184_41c42ae5a3_z.jpg

7178253395_f5d0a3abaa_z.jpg

Chrome is wayyy faster than safari to me. I downloaded it on saturday after doing research on the fastest browser and it came through for a brotha.
 what type of computer do you have???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom