Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by L Rocks Well

LOL, mad tears will be flowing after that tweet. I'm about to read @Nikestore's mentions for the next hour for laughs. Not gonna lie.

lmaooo word

Originally Posted by wada7

pick up my pair today! another thanks to Premier Boutique in Palo Alto, CA
my size and I am definitely going to wear them
7178253623_03474f3ddb_z.jpg

7363481184_41c42ae5a3_z.jpg

7178253395_f5d0a3abaa_z.jpg
embarassed.gif

They...are...beautiful...i just can't pay over 1200. 
frown.gif

f10366cd19529c316b283821ff85c444baaf4429_r.gif

welp, no Yeezy's for me after all this...

been here since the start, sad i never got a pair, mad @ you chumps with 3, 4, 5 pairs... a big f&%* you to y'all and your reselling %*+!#
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

to the 10-20% actually wearing them, hats off to you
pimp.gif

Yo the tweets going at nikestore are funny as hell almost as funny as the last 2 pages after the tweet lol

only release i've actually been mad about ever....the entire process was a disaster. guess i'll never own these cause
over ten times retail is something i just can't justify.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

if everyone refuses to pay reseller prices... the prices will drop

simple as that
Everyone that pays kicks off eBay isnt part of sneaker forums..
So explain to me how this will work?

Prices will eventually drop once most pairs from NDC get to people then to eBay.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

if everyone refuses to pay reseller prices... the prices will drop

simple as that

Yeah but celebs, athletes, and there spoiled offspring dont care what the price tag is.

even if they restock, they wouldnt post the link on their twitter since they said they were all done

maan and i used to think the LV don were expensive..... at least they are lv... but nike yeezy for 2 bills? hype a mof"
there is only 1000+ pairs of jordan bin and thy never got to that price... what s so different this time?
from now on.. every limited release is going to be 15oo and more....
lool time to switch my style n kiss the sneaker game goodbye....

We appreciate all feedback and take your experience very seriously. Thank you for the tweets and for following @nikestore.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

Should we believe them???

Originally Posted by justforkickz

- and of course they are all accounted for, who else will let these slip within 48 hours?
it's about bad credit, wrong shipping addresses, etc., 

EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THIS THREAD NO MATTER WHAT THEY SAY WILL BE ON NDC TONIGHT AND FOR THE NEXT BIG RELEASE.

NO EXCEPTIONS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom