Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ericjunior

Originally Posted by stryka12

Disgusting.
Sorry for being able to get more than 1 pair???
Apology not accepted, even if you were being sarcastic. Why do you need more than one pair? I can understand one to rock, one to leave DS until further down the line ... but being hella greedy, and copping multiple pair just to sell is that madness. It's disgusting behavior. Get your pair, or two ... and chill. Or, hook up your friends who couldn't get a pair for a reasonable price, not $1850. Dweeb.
e48264b6ace9ecd9dabb39a16ccb8193cf03a3b8_r.jpg

@nikestore just broke everyones last hope for retail......
w/e will still camp at midnight like a clown but going to bed at 12:05

Grats to those who got. I won't be Yeezying my way into some cash for Finals tickets after all.

All pairs of the Air Yeezy II are accounted for. There will be no re-release from @nikestore.

gg no re

welp all done. @nikestore just tweeted all pairs were accounted for and therefore no re-release.

"All pairs of the Air Yeezy II are accounted for. There will be no re-release from @nikestore." Welp there goes our last chance

man yall fools are fast, just got the tweet text on my phone and there's already about 5 posts about it. Maybe I just get everything extra slow to my phone and Macbook.... smh

Originally Posted by stryka12

Disgusting.
Sorry for being able to get more than 1 pair???
Apology not accepted, even if you were being sarcastic. Why do you need more than one pair? I can understand one to rock, one to leave DS until further down the line ... but being hella greedy, and copping multiple pair just to sell is that madness. It's disgusting behavior. Get your pair, or two ... and chill. Or, hook up your friends who couldn't get a pair for a reasonable price, not $1850. Dweeb.
First of all it wasn't a need. It was a want... Second of all my boys that wanted them, got them....  DWEEB? I have mine, you still complaining about what the next man have. Once again SORRY!!!!

Originally Posted by de Janeiro

Originally Posted by dbao

Originally Posted by de Janeiro

who else cleared their cache?
frown.gif
For clarity, clearing your own browser's cache has NOTHING to do with what information Nike's server has about your activity.

did you see that letter from nike that somebody just put up? "don't clear your browsers cache and cookies or you will lose you cart hold."
I cleared my cache at least 10 times and got my pairs.  The information is tied to your account, not your browser session.  I checked out on a completely different computer than the one I secured my cart with, so it obviously had nothing to do with my browser cache.

They probably just put that in the email to try covering all of their bases.

all pairs are accounted for
mad.gif

still salty i couldnt get through, got a pair in my cart to, thought that was enough....

laugh.gif
 I'm betting one or two pairs aren't accounted for (or won't be) but Nike doesn't want to deal with checkout madness over 2 pair. 

LOL, mad tears will be flowing after that tweet. I'm about to read @Nikestore's mentions for the next hour for laughs. Not gonna lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom