Official Nike Air Yeezy 2 thread vol. 2 - 6/9/12 Global Release Date: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Kontraband1911

we're meeting up at a police station and he's driving 2 hours to come meet me

dude said we're meeting @ a police station. LMAO..good idea kid.
laughing-.jpg

wow i can't believe this. I put my pair up on craigslist and said that i was entertaining offers and someone just made an offer that i cant refuse. i love these shoes but theres no way in hell i can say no to south beach lebrons (8&9), DMP pack 6/11, and space jams all DS. told the dude that they're his..he's on his way to my area right now so that we can trade. i feel bad for the guy but at the same time i dont because he doesn't seem to care. he said that he got all of them for retail so he'd rather do that than come out of pocket to buy these..am i the only one that thinks i came out winning here?

You had me at SB 8s & DMP pack, lol. I'd take that trade if someone offered it to me for my pair in a HEARTBEAT!! Be careful though it does sound too good to be true. Meet him in a public place. I'm jealous.

wow i can't believe this. I put my pair up on craigslist and said that i was entertaining offers and someone just made an offer that i cant refuse. i love these shoes but theres no way in hell i can say no to south beach lebrons (8&9), DMP pack 6/11, and space jams all DS. told the dude that they're his..he's on his way to my area right now so that we can trade. i feel bad for the guy but at the same time i dont because he doesn't seem to care. he said that he got all of them for retail so he'd rather do that than come out of pocket to buy these..am i the only one that thinks i came out winning here?

What a dumb trade on his end. He lost his mind over hype.

I don't have any pair of yeezy nor do i have one coming in the mail. I come to this thread just to read all the funny comments left by the salty people and also the success stories too and fail ones. Yah are hilarious

I had no luck with NDC...  Figured I'd check craigslist just to see what was going on out here..   Crazy the types of things that end up on that site...

But damn... Mcdonnalds money can end up with some Yeezys but his 'woman w two chirren' don't have a car. 

ehh_what.jpg

Thread jumped since last night and I can't find it but did that gator guy get his shipping confirmation or did his order get cancelled.

When I first saw it last night I thought it was pretty f'd up but a little funny since it's just a shoe anyways. I'm just feeling sorry for this guy as I laugh at his misfortune.

Really though, hope his pair/s did get shipped.

Now that the Yeezy's are out of the way (I think), the sneaker world can continue to move forward.

Originally Posted by Matt Barkley Heisman Number 8

laugh.gif
he's going to regret that trade in a couple months when hype has moved on to another shoe.
That's the one good thing about releases like this. People clearly don't think because of hype, stuff that's too high priced that you missed out on can finally be obtained via trades. Dude who traded his Yeezy 2 for the Air Mag's pages back won.
laugh.gif

Just wait, AR/SoleUP and MentalKicks will end up setting the market price for these. Resellers better unload their pairs now before the high quality (insert word here) shoes start hitting the market.

Originally Posted by togusa

I had no luck with NDC...  Figured I'd check craigslist just to see what was going on out here..   Crazy the types of things that end up on that site...

But damn... Mcdonnalds money can end up with some Yeezys but his 'woman w two chirren' don't have a car. 

ehh_what.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Daaamn. I hope someone jumps on that for 550.  And by that I mean the yeezy's... not "the thickness."

I'd consider it, but chances are Mr. Walker and McDonnalds crew would be waiting for the 550 lol. I'd get Ms. Thickness meet me at the Suffolk police station like the other dude a few pages back, but she's got no ride lol.

Originally Posted by togusa

ehh_what.jpg
Darn the posting has already been removed ! lol

wore these last night.

now this is a shoe worth the $2,500 resell price (not really, cuz no sneaker really is, but still):

7334641326_b6983905f7_b.jpg

never thought the yeezy 2's could be on par with those, in terms of resell value (especially since the quality of the Y2's is not on par with Y1's).

the black jaspers are rare as hell, and can be obtained for about the same price people are paying for these Y2's (if you can find a pair)...

i've seen used pairs of black jaspers fetch $2,500 (there's a used pair asking for over $3k on feebay right now)...

if i were y'all, and you actually like the jaspers and have wanted a pair, i'd spend the money on them and get the Y2's later...

you might find people unloading the jaspers right now in pursuit of the Y2's (hype, it's a helluva drug)... careful of fakes tho!!!

Originally Posted by kjlee85

Darn the posting has already been removed ! lol

Nah, its still there, norfolk craigslist if you want to send the "electronic message for a lil fondle action nah mean"  
roll.gif

the question i have is what if people do decide to pay these high prices? theres rumored to be only 3000 something pairs worldwide and what if a good majority of them sell over a grand? if there are a few remaining pairs left then you can solve what price those will be at. what if people are scooping these up, what to talk about prices falling if theres no restock of some sort

mayb caus she aint got no innanet...^^

i'm pretty sure she has never seen an A in her life...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom