Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanye is a child fam :smh:

Son wants to be on the level of so many revolutionists, but probably can't even handle a mature conversation with them.

Just like Sway said, you don't have to turn up. Son lost his cool off a simple question. So just like homie said above, imagine how he acted towards Nike or any other major player who sat him down and asked him REAL questions...

Think he flipped out?

He claims he never held his tongue.

Easy to see why his bridges got burned...

Ye' cool... But son trips too hard.

Last edited:
Not much of a fan of Adidas but will still support Ye.

Only thing I know is I'm going to make this Ralph Lauren deal happen. Hopefully you notice he's been wearing our brand and talking positively about us on the interviews. Its my only goal right now....
dropout bear polo back?

Bro...let me get you a violin, and some tissue. Dont worry im sure theres a lot more threads on here that will love to hear your sad rant, but us "hypebeast" would love if u go to a old head forum, dont worry i didnt forget about your violin and tissues ill bring that over to you. :\  

I actually wasn't referring to anyone in this thread with my post, or calling anyone a hypebeast. I was referring to all the overnight "sneakerheads" that have popped up in the past two years. I guess you fall into thay category if you assume I'm talking about you and you directly feel the need to defend yourself with the lamest "violin" flame ever.

They should at least donate them to less fortune people in third world countries, not destroy them. I doubt they'll go down that route though.

Third world countries? LOL Idk but I'm not sure swollen belly kids need RO's.

A.  In his interview thats what mainly talked about was Money.. if Nike made it rain like adididas did he would still be with Nike.

B.  What made yeezys so popular was how limited they where.. if they released 300,000 pairs they would be no were near as popular/hype.. 

C.  Dude has the audacity to compare himself to Steve Jobs, Michelangelo, etc., and he actually said it was a compliment to them to be compared to him.  I am shocked at dudes cockiness/arrogance to compare himself to revolutionaries..  no wonder Nike told him to pound rocks.   

I agree with the fact that he's extremely arrogant and has a severe case of autotheism. I also agree that if Yeezy's were mass produced nobody would even be in this thread talking about them right now. But that's all irrelevant when it comes to the fact he deserves money from Nike, period. And I don't blame him for walking because they wouldn't give it to him.

Man kanye really only dress crazy ON STAGE!

For the show. Do y'all remember the GITD outfit. He dresses with the theme of his show. It's a 'costume' for the show

You not seeing him in public with a mask/kilt on walking with Kim

For the show. Do y'all remember the GITD outfit. He dresses with the theme of his show. It's a 'costume' for the show

People forget Artist have 2 lives They only want to believe the one they see on TV.

I fail to see the point here. And high fashion designers aren't out wearing the pieces they design for the runway either. Most high fashion isn't functional it's exactly what it is... fashion. The clothing is vogue, it's not supposed to be worn everywhere. Y'all are crazy.

That's the problem with today. Kids living off their parents money. My kids will work for their own success and finances when they reach that age, not live off my success. What does that teach them? I worked hard and busted it to make it to where I'm at, they should have to do the same.
this never made sense to me. Why make your kids suffer? When you have money in this economy multiplying it is relatively easy. When u don't it's damn near impossible.

Last edited:
this never made sense to me. Why make your kids suffer? When you have money in this economy multiplying it is relatively easy. When u don't it's damn near impossible.

Making a kid learn the value of a dollar and teaching them hard work gets them the things they want most is life, is the best thing you can do for a kid.

Leaked photos! Yeezidas jawns is hot.
View media item 670649

Only on NT will you find dudes trying to give life lessons then post in a thread about what they'll do with their tax return money. That frame of mind is why most will only have a footwear collection to boast about...

After thinking about this mess at work. I came to the conclusion that whether or not he made Nike "hot" or they "needed" him for hype. Kanye is losing by switching to adidas, even though Nike didn't want to give him royalties. The said he won't get royalties because he's not a professional athlete. At first that seems like a jab and unfair, but then I thought about why athletes need royalties... because their careers are short. 10 years... 15 years.. 20 only if they're a superstar. One injury.. or 2 if your Derrick Rose. And your career could be over. But Nike saw Kanye as a designer... You can get paid to design until your 90 years old. Kanye would have had years and years to develop new product and build his own legacy within Nike. I don't care how much freedom adidas gives him... they won't be able to make a better line up than Ye would have had with Nike. Kanye will be lucky if he's still relevant in 2020.  And we lose because we get stuck with second best. We're on NikeTalk I'm sure the swoosh has  some sentimental value to us that I don't think the 3 stripes ever will.

AND OMG THAT FREESTYLE WAS TERRIBLE! HE MAKES LIL B SOUND LIKE BIGGIE

Last edited:
I think if kanye had a better way of talking to ppl and not throwing fits Nike would of treated him better. Because if I was a CEO and some ***** came into my office telling me that I should do this and that bc I am kanye west I would of told him to eat a d+ck.

Experientially you suffer more when spoiled and pampered. Hard lessons and discipline bring a far more rewarding life.

Experientially you suffer more when spoiled and pampered. Hard lessons and discipline bring a far more rewarding life.
the thing is it's different with each person. Some people who are spoiled end up fine and vice versa. Saying ur going to make your kid earn a living when he can simply invest your money wisely is stupid. Now if the kids a dumb *** on the other hand.....

the thing is it's different with each person. Some people who are spoiled end up fine and vice versa. Saying ur going to make your kid earn a living when he can simply invest your money wisely is stupid. Now if the kids a dumb *** on the other hand.....
Sorry but you didn't get my point.

Experientially means the quality of the experience. The happiness and contentment you feel is worth far more than money can buy. An easy life is not necessarily a happy one.

Im sure the majority of people would rather have an easy life than be in the working class and forced to wake up at 5 in the morning everyday to work at McDonald's or something. Children included

I think if kanye had a better way of talking to ppl and not throwing fits Nike would of treated him better. Because if I was a CEO and some ***** came into my office telling me that I should do this and that bc I am kanye west I would of told him to eat a d+ck.
Yeah the dude lacks proper communication skills.  He's a great rapper and artist but if you can't communicate and work effectively with others thing like it happened with Nike and LV will continue to happen with him.  Executives in these large corporations are highly educated and follow a certain business etiquette, Kanye needs to understand he's navigating in foreign waters and adapt.  Don't try impose business on this ppl, instead try to recommend and show them the value he would bring.  

Yeah the dude lacks proper communication skills.  He's a great rapper and artist but if you can't communicate and work effectively with others thing like it happened with Nike and LV will continue to happen with him.  Executives in these large corporations are highly educated and follow a certain business etiquette, Kanye needs to understand he's navigating in foreign waters and adapt.  Don't try impose business on this ppl, instead try to recommend and show them the value he would bring.  

....but he's a god though. :stoneface:

I actually wasn't referring to anyone in this thread with my post, or calling anyone a hypebeast. I was referring to all the overnight "sneakerheads" that have popped up in the past two years. I guess you fall into thay category if you assume I'm talking about you and you directly feel the need to defend yourself with the lamest "violin" flame ever.
Third world countries? LOL Idk but I'm not sure swollen belly kids need RO's.
I agree with the fact that he's extremely arrogant and has a severe case of autotheism. I also agree that if Yeezy's were mass produced nobody would even be in this thread talking about them right now. But that's all irrelevant when it comes to the fact he deserves money from Nike, period. And I don't blame him for walking because they wouldn't give it to him.
I don't blame him for leaving either.. .i have left one job for another for money, and will do it again.  My only point is dont try and give some BS excuse he left because he wants to be a designer and Nike is holding him down or he wanted to mass produce yeezys so everyone could get them.  He could care less about anyone but himself,  he left Nike because $$$$ period.  

Last edited:
What hype did Nike create? Marketing? loll

You do realize the "hype" is created from the fans. WE, as NikeTalk members and posters in this same topic create the hype.. Nike hasn't done crap for me. Nike didn't make me or influence me to buy the shoe. I bought the Solars because I liked the design and I'm a fan of Kanye West.
lol.. what has Nike done?  seriously?  do you see this forum.  we are on NIKE talk.  Nike has people spending there rent money on a pair of lebrons/retro jordans.  they make over a billion dollars a year selling crappy quality retro jordans and they have us lined up like sheep ready to buy, sell out in seconds.  

When was the last time Adidias release a pair of shoes that sold out in seconds?  Nike does that every weekend.  That isn't a accident, Thats  Nike and their marketing strategy. 

Last edited:

Kanye and Don C brought back retro J's? LOL 
Not sayen Kanye brought back retro J's at all

But I will give him credit for the rise in prices of aquas and bred 6s
i laughed pretty hard when i heard Ye say he brought back retro Jordans. Cmon son.
laugh.gif

Jordan been retroing sneakers before Kanye was rapping. But as stated above, in recent years, he has had an influence on the rise in price of certain retros. Black/red 6s, aquas, and banned 1s all saw price hikes after he started wearing em. Black/red 6s man. not even the infrareds. Those things sat hard on shelves till he rocked em. 
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom