Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
how does one arbitrarily come up with the $15K number for these? I would love to be in that 10x10 room when he's figuring out the process. I can smell his moms canolies just thinking about it.

Last edited:
Spoke to my contacts and they are aware of his auctions, they stated that these were the "stolen" pairs and the bags are a bit different. Most likely bought them for a few gs and put up those crazy prices to actually make a profit & justify it because of his reputation.

ENOUGH SAID!!

Interesting how NYCDouch and guy flexing on ig are both fr NY? Coincidence??

No way those sales were legit. Pure schill bidding to stoke interest and inflate the market price.

Funny how if all sales were local to NY, why not post on CL to save on EBay/Paypal fees...:wink:

Can't knock the hustle...they were laughing that he had more pairs than Ye had at the beginning of tour.
you said Kanye had like 2 or 3 right? How many more did they send him? Maybe he got more when pairs were sent to f+f from West Brands office. That was about 3 weeks ago. I can't see them sending him more from like the past 10 days on haha.

That would just be foolish

crazy he got all them yeezys and apparently lives like a slob in a slaw apartment 
mean.gif
IMHO his yeezys are fake. Everyone wit RO's that didnt get them from a official Nike/Ye contest or F&F's is FAKE. I aint a hater, but I dont believe none of these cats with their reps, trying to make a fast buc off of these thirsty mofos. 

Just marveling at the level of hustling/shadiness this dbag has gone to make a buck.

Glad to hear Nike is 'aware' and monitoring the situation=nothing being done.

Cake up and eat y'all!!

wait why can't nike release these just bc kanye left? Doesn't adidas still sell tmac shoes, reebok sells shaq, I dont think they are under contract

I dont knock the hustle, I knock the morality. 

The shoes are the same "stolen" goods you buy off the "authentic" section of all those rep sites.

I spoke to feng dude..He said He would sell me a FSR for $3k each, but they wouldn't come with a box nor bags. 

Like EA Ski said.."It ain't the sneakerheads that act hard It's the sneakerheads that be like quiet-like" (I switched the lyrics to abide by the rules)

If it was truly someone YOU guys knew...you wouldn't be boasting (flexing) on IG. You'd put the word out through the brokers and cosignors to get your pairs sold without anyone knowing.

It's the age of IG and likes. I guarantee you their pairs came from the same place we all suspect they came from. 

And if sami(NYC) has connects...why did he buy 80% of his Black Solars at resell prices and tries to offer $1800 now?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom