Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
not if they're worn once. Worn pairs are no more than $1500. I've seen plats worn once for $1400 and worn zen yeezy1's for $900.  To the person getting them, why get used shoes for cheap if they don't even fit you by a big margin? I understand to flip, but you're only gonna get around what you paid for them. Unless you're using it as trade bait for your self and even then, you'll probably have to add cash for a DS pair.

Don't know where you're seeing those prices

Vinotwofour is right about the zens, maybe the plats are 1700-1800 ish but 2k+?? I'm tellin y'all y'all gotta get on the Facebook marketplaces...dudes would clown anybody that posted worn plats for over 2k...

Vinotwofour is right about the zens, maybe the plats are 1700-1800 ish but 2k+?? I'm tellin y'all y'all gotta get on the Facebook marketplaces...dudes would clown anybody that posted worn plats for over 2k...

I'm on NDSBG, one of the best mktplaces, and there no one EVER posts Plats in that size.

:lol: there's plenty of rich kids there coppin mags and bron samples

Mikeyman ask and you shall receive fam. All you gotta do is flash a bit of cash.

I've seen 9.5-11 posted all the time for 1600-1700 ish. VNDS or worn a bit.

:lol: there's plenty of rich kids there coppin mags and bron samples

Mikeyman ask and you shall receive fam. All you gotta do is flash a bit of cash.

I've seen 9.5-11 posted all the time for 1600-1700 ish. VNDS or worn a bit.

You know how rare 8.5 is?

just because you guys don't know where to look doesn't mean it doesn't exist. ************* for example has a few and they're local meetup. I know a couple of guys myself who sell/sold them ranging from 1200-1800 for used pair. I actually sold a pair of DS size 8.5 plats for $1500 a few months back.

just because you guys don't know where to look doesn't mean it doesn't exist. ************* for example has a few and they're local meetup. I know a couple of guys myself who sell/sold them ranging from 1200-1800 for used pair. I actually sold a pair of DS size 8.5 plats for $1500 a few months back.

I check all the FB Groups that I am in, NT/ISS Mktplaces, Craigslist (multiple cities), and eBay daily. I never see any 8.5 plats.

I've flashed cash on NDSBG too. Kids there don't have and if they do won't sell.

One thread of pages full of geno talk, next thread of some chick who has her boobs as her profile pic, whats in the next "YEEZY" thread?

I don't agree with it, but I'm just explaining to u why it's going on

A DS 8.5 Platinum went for over $3k a couple months ago.

roll.gif

So I was joking with fabes_sole (who has my zen greys right now, does sick work btw) on IG about the lace tips falling off his Red Octobers. He told me that they come with washers so the lace tips don't fall off as easily, and thats it actually tough to unscrew them. Looked up some pics from newyorkcompany's listing and sure enough, the washers are there. Kind of pissed that Nike couldn't add such a small feature before, but glad they did. Still hoping for a release though. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom