Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.

considering they never officially released..... im guessing there will be no 100% authentic resale and if there is, theyll be around 4-7k from what ive seen
Oh really i though they released i know this dude with a pair where im from and he had these joints on 

would it?  contest was sponsered by kayne's camp.. not nike

Nike provided the pairs though, and the winners were promised red yeezy 2s, not Adidas, and that certainly isnt going to change at this point. I wouldn't think that Ye had to pay for the contest pairs. The contest was sponsored by Nike, and ran by Push entertainment. His camp didn't run it...

considering they never officially released..... im guessing there will be no 100% authentic resale and if there is, theyll be around 4-7k from what ive seen
the few people that claim they have authentic pairs like: fabesole, newyork & company, and kicksordie are selling them for about $10-18k now.

kicksordie was originally selling them for around $4,000 before kanye made the announcement that nike probably wasnt going to release them.

Yes. It's a company that works in the industry of promoting, marketing, etc. Kind of similar to Push Entertainment (company that ran the Red Yeezy giveaway during the summer.) They assist Nike in publicly showing pairs on the feet of influencers in order to build hype gradually over a period of several months to a year. They helped on the first two colorways of the Y2's as well as the Galaxy foams.

http://experiencenrg.com/

WOW! Does this explain why the "NRG" logo appears on select shoes/ boxes? Any and every "NRG" Nike shoe has been with the assist of NRG?

I have a pair of Nike5 Street Gato's with the "NRG" label at the end of the shoe's name and always wondered why it appears here alongside the galaxy stuff and Yeezy's stuff. I learn something new everyday. Appreciate that brother. Repped
the SUPREME branded air force ones have the NRG label

@DJ Proto J just explained to me that there are very very good fakes out that essentially mimic Sami's authentic pair. These pairs have been circulating in NY and are getting ridiculous prices.

Be careful. The suede and mesh is identical to the legit ones.

I'm not sure what at this point will be that distinguishing factor that separates the two. On the first two pairs it was easy to spot that a pair of plats could never get the 3m right and both pairs never perfected the GITD (green soles) nor the leather scales.

Until (if) Nike releases these I'd stay away from all sellers. Look at @fabessole on IG. I follow this guy. Don't tell me he's got 2 pairs of authentic Red Yeezys :smh:

some of you dudes GOTTA be mentally exhausted about this release.

enough speculating, rumors...this...or that.

i think its time to shut this down until nike speaks. 

Nike is not done, but Tim Tebow's career is. Ironic of that gif.

these are pretty cool customs if you were a fan of the nets. I never liked the beige. 

some of you dudes GOTTA be mentally exhausted about this release.

enough speculating, rumors...this...or that.

i think its time to shut this down until nike speaks. 
thanks for saying the same thing a bunch of other people have said while still finding a way to contribute nothing.

@DJ Proto J just explained to me that there are very very good fakes out that essentially mimic Sami's authentic pair. These pairs have been circulating in NY and are getting ridiculous prices.

I'm not sure what at this point will be that distinguishing factor that separates the two. On the first two pairs it was easy to spot that a pair of plats could never get the 3m right and both pairs never perfected the GITD (green soles) nor the leather scales.

Until (if) Nike releases these I'd stay away from all sellers. Look at @fabessole on IG. I follow this guy. Don't tell me he's got 2 pairs of authentic Red Yeezys :smh:

you follow fabesoles but cant follow a fellow kanye stan back :smh:

im hurt

g9g0.jpg

Until (if) Nike releases these I'd stay away from all sellers. Look at @fabessole on IG. I follow this guy. Don't tell me he's got 2 pairs of authentic Red Yeezys
mean.gif
the one surefire telltale sign i've noticed is something someone else posted about the washers in the laces on legit pairs only (so far):

also i found the inscription inside the shoe has an "R" at the end (most likely for red or red october), as opposed to the yeezy's regular inscription:

excuse the cut in the pic on the first A, i took this from a video of Kicksordie's instagram and had to use two pics from screen shots and combine them.

so if you're like me and unable to "eyeball" the correct shade of suede due to lighting in pics, or toeboxes that look off, etc..then that might help.

kicksordie apparently has at least one legit pair, but since he's scammed people for fake j's in the past, i would fear purchasing anything from him if not in person.

the ol' bait n switch would be too easy for him to do with high quality replicas that even glow in the dark now being available.

Last edited:
I was the one who posted about the washers. But I don't think Chinese, or any illegal manufacturer would add a washer to the shoe. They only try to mimic the cosmetic. And I highly doubt they would try and add technology to the shoe. In my opinion, if the shoes have washers, they are real. And that's just a tiny detail to go by.

I guess I never understood why people look at a thread just so they can complain about it not having the information they want. Like if this was some release date website and not a discussion forum.
at this point people are just "poking at the dead body" hoping for it to move.

its sad. 

the few people that claim they have authentic pairs like: fabesole, newyork & company, and kicksordie are selling them for about $10-18k now.

kicksordie was originally selling them for around $4,000 before kanye made the announcement that nike probably wasnt going to release them.

Kicksordie wants the money deposited into his bank account and doesn't take paypal.. Soon as he told me that and knowing his history I know he ready to scam again, he only did paypal with fabes_sole, that seems too funny to me

Edit: also his pairs are still at 4k

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom