Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before this thread closes (which it should have happened a LONG time ago)

I want to ask you guys who got these "connects" where are the pairs now? What about thehundreds and how his Yw posts saying its interesting (you know, the post that got everyone all hot and bothered)

So no more insight? Can you tell us something? I mean that's what the thread is for right? The INFO...

Just seen a interview on wshh with kanye saying him and mark Parker gotta have a sitdown on if these will release.

Ok.. Thanks. I'm not familiar with the Asian release but I only counted a handful of stories in Asia that received the AY II plats/solars. Would you be able to give any information on the store dropping these?

Yup he said that his Nike in Seoul announced them last night but they didn't say when they will release just that it is confirmed they will release

I want to ask you guys who got these "connects" where are the pairs now? What about thehundreds and how his Yw posts saying its interesting (you know, the post that got everyone all hot and bothered)

So no more insight? Can you tell us something? I mean that's what the thread is for right? The INFO...

we're not good enough for straight talk from people only hint dropping, people wanna be like that douche virgil abloh

You've been crying about this thread since yours was shut down when you tried to start a new one.

I'd say you've been given enough info over the last few months. I mean, look at the stupid stuff you were saying a few months ago. What have you ever done for anybody on this site?

View media item 679765

Just seen a interview on wshh with kanye saying him and mark Parker gotta have a sitdown on if these will release.
link to said video? If Korea is dropping them, then they'll be dropped in the States. However I don't think it'll be publicized as the other Yeezy II's were. 

Those sections weren't even open, lol that guy is trying to clown but I was there and those seats were craaaazy far from the stage. I don't think they were even on sale. Sprint center's capacity is 18.5k if I'm not mistaken, I'd say about half that were seats that were actually open. It was mainly the sides and GA that was open and they all filled out eventually

My phone won't let me post pics for some reason but I just tweeted this pic

Last edited:
You've been crying about this thread since yours was shut down when you tried to start a new one.

I'd say you've been given enough info over the last few months. I mean, look at the stupid stuff you were saying a few months ago. What have you ever done for anybody on this site?
you right.

This is the place on where to get the info for kicks in Korea and where my friend got the info: https://www.facebook.com/IST.itsshoestime

use Google Translate if you need haha and 289,000 won is about $260 USD 
Ah damn, they also said this. 
 Korea is expected to soon release a limited quantity surprise.
Surprise? Going to be pissed when they drop them with no date and we all be sitting at our comps for weeks. I will remember June 2012, the month when NT users were afraid to use the bathroom. 

Please, Please!!!! someone co-sign my info.

Ye was tight when he heard about Drakes addition to the swoosh that he called Nike and gave them a "motivational speak" 
roll.gif

Talking about Red October's and Adidas around 10:50 mark      

Thank you, at least we know the fate of the RO's hasn't been decided yet..boo to the people who said they're already scrapped..

And finally Kanye is gonna get some answers from Mark...(Parker) :lol:

Last edited:
honestly speaking since Yeezy left for Adidas can y'all see Nike letting another rapper design a sneaker? Like letting Drake design a Air Drizzy

I'm really really curious to know how these dudes get their hands on a shoe this exclusive early... My only guess would be taobao

If you can't distinguish the real pairs from the fake pairs, you don't want to. The differences are NOT hard to spot. The mesh is different (in pattern, texture and even the way it LOOKS), the toebox is off, the fakes have a material that does not even resemble suede. That simple. ALLLLLLLLLLL of the fakes have this issue. Stop posting pictures of shoes that are blatantly fake.

No more legit checks in here. I am not a moderator, but it shouldn't even come to that. Just show like 1% courtesy to a set of established rules, it's really not that hard. The main reason MOST people come to THIS FORUM and THIS THREAD is to seek out information. Stop filling it with ********.

The dude Sami has a real pair. I'm sorry, but if you're trying to discredit him, that's just silly. I really, really, REALLY could care less if his stories are true, because to be honest, that's ...

a) neither here nor there
b) not relevant to me, at all.

Who cares if PRGirl is really a girl, really a guy, trolling, etc.? Again ...

a) neither here not there

Them cats in NYC? They got real pairs too. I swear, some of the salty, bitter behavior in here is ridiculous. Welcome to real life, folks. I've said it before on here and I'll say it again for the sake of wasting my breath... your precious "sneaker game"... that's for everyone now. You don't like Hulk Hogan posting pictures, little kids spending mommy and daddy's money at Sneaker Summit, or guys cashing out to buy unauthorized pairs out of China with their OWN MONEY? Go find something else to hoard/collect/obsess over.

This thread sounds like a bunch of whining and crying from people who wish they could risk their own 3.5-5k to get a pair early and come here to stunt with.

You can choose to not read anything I wrote. You can quote it, post your remark about how you don't read a big block of text (because this is a ton of reading to do, after all :rolleyes ). I don't care. I'm going to continue to check this thread periodically.

But some of you guys need to read this, go outside, take in a deep breath of reality, and chill.

THIS AIN'T KANYETOTHE.COM. THIS AIN'T S***Collector.COM. THIS AIN'T SUPERFUTURE.COM.

Stop ruining a good website with your mindless ********.

Last edited:
If you can't distinguish the real pairs from the fake pairs, you don't want to. The differences are NOT hard to spot. The mesh is different (in pattern, texture and even the way it LOOKS), the toebox is off, the fakes have a material that does not even resemble suede. That simple. ALLLLLLLLLLL of the fakes have this issue. Stop posting pictures of shoes that are blatantly fake.

No more legit checks in here. I am not a moderator, but it shouldn't even come to that. Just show like 1% courtesy to a set of established rules, it's really not that hard. The main reason MOST people come to THIS FORUM and THIS THREAD is to seek out information. Stop filling it with ********.

The dude Sami has a real pair. I'm sorry, but if you're trying to discredit him, that's just silly. I really, really, REALLY could care less if his stories are true, because to be honest, that's ...

a) neither here nor there

Who cares if PRGirl is really a girl, really a guy, trolling, etc.? Again ...

a) neither here not there

Them cats in NYC? They got real pairs too. I swear, some of the salty, bitter behavior in here is ridiculous. Welcome to real life, folks. I've said it before on here and I'll say it again for the sake of wasting my breath... your precious "sneaker game"... that's for everyone now. You don't like Hulk Hogan posting pictures, little kids spending mommy and daddy's money at Sneaker Summit, or guys cashing out to buy unauthorized pairs out of China with their OWN MONEY? Go find something else to hoard/collect/obsess over.

This thread sounds like a bunch of whining and crying from people who wish they could risk their own 3.5-5k to get a pair early and come here to stunt with.

You can choose to not read anything I wrote. You can quote it, post your remark about how you don't read a big block of text (because this is a ton of reading to do, after all :rolleyes ). I don't care. I'm going to continue to check this thread periodically.

But some of you guys need to read this, go outside, take in a deep breath of reality, and chill.

THIS AIN'T KANYETOTHE.COM. THIS AIN'T S***Collector.COM. THIS AIN'T SUPERFUTURE.COM.

Stop ruining a good website with your mindless ********.
good-job.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom