Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love if this were a FTL Twitter hack.
8)
So will Nike still call them the Yeezy 2?

Last edited:
WOW. Y'all thought Beyonce's unannounced album broke the internet, Decemeber 27th is when the world wide web crashed lol

I need to enlist them dudes from Vietnam that hacked Target for this release :lol:

yesssiirrr **** not only got real again, but its easier for me to get a pair cause I dont have HoH around me. Bots activate

This whole thing today has been soooooo sketchy.
mean.gif

did footlocker release them online in the past?

maybe there will be way more of these?

:nerd:

Yea so lets do that, and refer back to a community of people who think the idea is CRINGE WORTHY... Smh , you are a cancer to this group... Why would you  not want your voice to be heard? This aint no revolutionary ****. Its a community of people who are actually tired of being treated like slaves to modern culture. Were not even asking to be given the pairs... We just want to know the deal. 

the problem with everything your saying is, you don't HAVE to wear Nikes. No one is MAKING you wear Nike. So to say your being treated like a slave is so incredibly ******ed I'm actually mad. Nike doesn't owe you anything, you actually think your ENTITLED to know Nikes business plans? your just another hypebeast my friend. Nike isn't the only shoe company out there, so you can't be mad that they're not the company you want them to be

you can cry to Nike and start a petition, maybe you'll get a million people to sign, but Nike will most likely never listen, because that would just start a precedent where people would try and start petitions for every little thing about a shoe that they don't like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom