Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
WIth all the Nike bashing from Kanye, If I was Nike I would not release the Red Octobers and let the hype build more and more

Then when Kanye releases his first adidas shoe, release on the same weekend and create the SUPER HYPE for the RO and steal their shine

but probably not going to happen though...

Last edited:
1. jk jk (hence the laughing emoji) I would post A LOT more if I cared about that. 8)

Dudes in here with join dates a year ago with the triple og status elitism against newbies.
Join dates mean nothing. Several UN's banned for a pretty public fall out with a "rapper".

INFO was noted by those that know wassup.
This is why I contribute/ continue to contribute. Well said Sir.

4. Good luck everyone. :smokin

I can't believe we're a week away, been a long time coming gents.
smokin.gif
the release took a while to come...but it will take seconds and leave

Thier will be a lot of sad people come that day......probably myself included lol. 

Google Fiber ftw? Lol even with it I still feel I'll have as much of a chance as everyone else. Good luck to those who want to rock and resale respectively. Shouldn't be any of the next mans business what you do with your purchase. However I'll be wearing these bad boys if I'm able to cop

Google Fiber ftw? Lol even with it I still feel I'll have as much of a chance as everyone else. Good luck to those who want to rock and resale respectively. Shouldn't be any of the next mans business what you do with your purchase. However I'll be wearing these bad boys if I'm able to cop
Moving to NJ next week to get access to fiber :smokin :lol:

to be honest, buying shoes online is a lottery in itself. lol. nothing can really help you significantly,  but you can do many things to make sure u stand at an even playing field. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom