Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro, **** is wild!

But we just 1 of 5 grays to 4wrestling too....now to write this email my wife goes, she's an awesome writer too
pimp.gif

Thanks to Sam and Biff....what they are doing is awesome.
On the real though, caught all the handles but the AKA drizzy one. Biff gonna receive a lot of fake emails pretending to be that guy.

But do you think Nike will go out of their way to remove Kanye off the inside of the strap?
That's why to be honest I'm leaning towards Nike just scrapping the whole thing and continuing with the destruction of the remaining pairs.  Prior to this whole Footlocker fiasco the guy that helped me get a pair over at Nike has said that was currently what Nike was in the process of doing.  Ever since getting my pair he's declined to release any more info and just wants to stay lowkey for a while. I'll try to see if I can get any new information but we'll see.

This thread is moving fast as hell lol, but is there a guide in any of the other old yeezy threads to help detect fakes?

A couple more photos before this thread gets all but wrapped up. I hoped to get another pair in the release but I'm happy and grateful for the pair that I own. Merry Christmas everyone.
can you post pics of the tags to help other users from buying fakes.

Last edited:

A couple more photos before this thread gets all but wrapped up. I hoped to get another pair in the release but I'm happy and grateful for the pair that I own. Merry Christmas everyone.
where did you get those super prefects from? their off at the bottom part (on the side) by the way thats how we here at NT new they were fake. 

Last edited:

where did you get those super prefects from? their off at the bottom part (on the side) by the way thats how we here at NT new they were fake.
Posted earlier pics but here they are again. Letting the pictures speak for themselves, no need to bash if you don't got a pair. Please go ahead and point out what ever you might think is "fake" on this shoe. 

Last edited:

Posted earlier pics but here they are again. Letting the pictures speak for themselves, no need to bash if you don't got a pair. Please go ahead and point out what ever you might think is "fake" on this shoe. 
look at the sides of ochoCinco's pair vs yours. 

look at the sides of ochoCinco's pair vs yours. 
What am I looking at? His sides clearly show that the front rubber outsole isn't connecting in the right place as the suede which is not the case on mine. His is too boxy as well as not having the stitched material. The color of red on his is also too dark and off. His strap is also made of a softer and thinner rubber/plastic than on authentic Yeezys. Please compare my photos to the one on s select. These came straight from Oregon but if you have any other specific questions or need more detailed pics feel free to pm me. Others know what's good.

What am I looking at? His sides clearly show that the front rubber outsole isn't connecting in the right place as the suede which is not the case on mine. His is too boxy as well as not having the stitched material. The color of red on his is also too dark and off. His strap is also made of a softer and thinner rubber/plastic than on authentic Yeezys. Please compare my photos to the one on s select. These came straight from Oregon but if you have any other specific questions or need more detailed pics feel free to pm me. Others know what's good.

Last edited:
So 1:1 reps are authentic? As long as you say somebody that knows somebody got them for ya?...... I guess there will be a lot of those surfacing again...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom