Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.

So 1:1 reps are authentic? As long as you say somebody that knows somebody got them for ya?...... I guess there will be a lot of those surfacing again...

So 1:1 reps are authentic? As long as you say somebody that knows somebody got them for ya?...... I guess there will be a lot of those surfacing again...
Bro, stop trolling. Sole ruler's pair is completely authentic. Just because they haven't officially released doesn't mean that pairs are floating around. THEY HAVE ALREADY BEEN PRODUCED. Many people have pairs, and you can find authentic pairs on Taobao that were smuggled from Qingzhao during the production process. Since you don't even know the basic details of the Red Octobers including the mesh pattern, suede, new inscription, blah blah blah, etc., then shut your mouth and stop hopping on his ****.

Bro, stop trolling. Sole ruler's pair is completely authentic. Just because they haven't officially released doesn't mean that pairs are floating around. THEY HAVE ALREADY BEEN PRODUCED. Many people have pairs, and you can find authentic pairs on Taobao that were smuggled from Qingzhao during the production process. Since you don't even know the basic details of the Red Octobers including the mesh pattern, suede, new inscription, blah blah blah, etc., then shut your mouth and stop hopping on his ****.
WOAH SLOW DOWN THERE HOMIE. Ain't no one trolling. Like I said before all these 'early release' yeezys is sus, if his kix is real then COOL. Doesn't change the fact how everyone claiming they got som authentics from som super connect.

Sole Ruler, no offense but you're not helping your case man. Your not posting the pictures requested nor are you explaining where you got them from.

I can tell your a little self conscious about discussing them. Certain people in here have their minds made up (myself included) but you may help your argument by removing Yoda from the pictures because that's just weird... And start posting close ups of suede / mesh, tags, and under insole pictures.

If they are indeed real then why wouldn't you want to do everything possible to prove it?

Sole Ruler, no offense but you're not helping your case man. Your not posting the pictures requested nor are you explaining where you got them from.

I can tell your a little self conscious about discussing them. Certain people in here have their minds made up (myself included) but you may help your argument by removing Yoda from the pictures because that's just weird... And start posting close ups of suede / mesh, tags, and under insole pictures.

If they are indeed real then why wouldn't you want to do everything possible to prove it?

having shoes ain't enough proof anymore you gotta present evidence too lmao. reminds me of what happened to gucci and LV in the early 2000s

I already posted pictures of the suede close up and mesh as well as the side panel/ textured upper. The yoda is to tag my photos so no one uses it. It's fine that you made up your opinion on these I already. I already stated that I got these from a friend over at Nike Oregon HQ so sorry if I don't post his name and give his address. People already can tell and know that these are legit I don't have to please or prove anybody.

I already posted pictures of the suede close up and mesh as well as the side panel/ textured upper. The yoda is to tag my photos so no one uses it. It's fine that you made up your opinion on these I already. I already stated that I got these from a friend over at Nike Oregon HQ so sorry if I don't post his name and give his address. People already can tell and know that these are legit I don't have to please or prove anybody.
So why keep posting pics at all anymore? Where did I miss all these up close gems? Because right now all you did was throw explanations for your lack of proof.

Sure I understand not listing the source but you could easily put an end to this and post those pics just once more :wink:

If you didn't have to please or prove these are legit to anybody then why exactly are you still posting in here?

So why keep posting pics at all anymore? Where did I miss all these up close gems? Because right now all you did was throw explanations for your lack of proof.

Sure I understand not listing the source but you could easily put an end to this and post those pics just once more :wink:

If you didn't have to please or prove these are legit to anybody then why exactly are you still posting in here?

he posted em again 2 pages ago b

he posted em again 2 pages ago b
I'm aware. Suede looks on point too. Why not put this issue to bed and post the tags and everything else the doubters are calling for :rolleyes

That's my whole point. Couldn't careless if they're real, I mean it doesn't effect me or anyone else.

I would, however, feel a little bit bad though for anyone who got deceived buying high quality reps

The hate is just oozing out of some of ya pores and it's OBVIOUS, ya want this mans pair to be fake soooo bad....let the man be great.

For the record I also find it annoying when dudes get off on flaunting their amazing connect and posting the same pics over and over...we get it bro, you got them...would be a lot nicer to see some "on foot" shots, those are the only ones that matter to me as I'd like to see how they look on someone else other than Kanye.

The hate is just oozing out of some of ya pores and it's OBVIOUS, ya want this mans pair to be fake soooo bad....let the man be great.
I dont think its hate... just think the hype around this shoe has led to so many people posting reps stuntin like they got the super duper connect and when/if a real pair comes around then its hard to believe especially after all the bs behind these shoes and its availability. 

I'm aware. Suede looks on point too. Why not put this issue to bed and post the tags and everything else the doubters are calling for :rolleyes

That's my whole point. Couldn't careless if they're real, I mean it doesn't effect me or anyone else.

I would, however, feel a little bit bad though for anyone who got deceived buying high quality reps

Because the pics are already clear and what ever I do from this point is just jumping through hoops to prove it to everybody. When I show one thing then next someone else demands I prove another point or authenticity factor they heard, eventually I'll be posting individual stitches of different parts of the shoe. Also I didn't pay a dime for these someone I am lucky to call a friend was able to do a me solid during Christmas time. I realize I posted the same photos again but I just wanted to show them again for those that wanted help searching for a legit pair out there.

Whatever man- I'm sure most people aren't turning to your pics when their hunting down a pair and in need of a legit check

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom