Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the proof that all the pairs have already been produced? I remember seeing factory pics for Solars and Plats before they released.
Have you not been keeping up with this thread at all? Pairs were beginning to be produced in June-August and were completed in September-October. 

There's about 11 authentic pairs for sale on this page, and like 3-4 super perfect reps and fake listings.

http://s.taobao.com/search?q=508214...iwaigou&pid=mm_14507416_2297358_8935934&unid=

I don't think what matters is if they're produced or not. Nike has a history or producing shoes, and scrapping them last minute or even postponing the release for years.  i.e.  according to "mayor" nike had the air mags produced three years before the release. So If anything,they could change mind on releasing the shoes and hold them for years if they wanted, but what I do know is that they will be released through the swoosh themselves. Due to a flood of tweets, and even my convo with customer care they for sure won't be releasing through footlocker, but because of how vague the info was. It seems like the shoes will be released, just not as soon as we think.

Last edited:
OoO these new faces sure have a lot to say :lol:

Let's not pretend millionaire's, pro athletes, celebrities, music producers, etc haven't been caught with fakes. But yeah let's be naive and give everyone a pass that drops by with a pair

(No shots at sole ruler specifically) just don't understand the hate being dished out for asking reasonable questions for authenticity purposes

Nike need to just something about a release so we can try to scoop and some succeed and more fail and some cop from reseller. 

Let's not pretend millionaire's, pro athletes, celebrities, music producers, etc haven't been caught with fakes. But yeah let's be naive and give everyone a pass that drops by with a pair

(No shots at sole ruler specifically) just don't understand the hate being dished out for asking reasonable questions for authenticity purposes

he already posted pics. if he doesn't want to post more let the man live. you sound like an obsessed ex gf. if his pair is real congrats to him, especially getting them for free. if they're not, is it gonna ruin your day?

geno smiths pair were fake cuz we could tell. kevin harts pair is real cuz we can tell. sole rulers pair is real cuz we can tell. if you need more pics your probably a noob and shouldn't even post before doing more reading.

I think mark just mad cuz these not coming out. maybe it's just me but if they look like Sami's they're real imo

Last edited:
There's a 100 ticket limit

Even if this was real...your chances are about the same as winning a scratch off by the time the close it

Notice how there's no "Nike" / "Yeezy" / "Authentic" anywhere in the title
geno smiths pair were fake cuz we could tell. kevin harts pair is real cuz we can tell. sole rulers pair is real cuz we can tell. if you need more pics your probably a noob and shouldn't even post before doing more reading.

I think mark just mad cuz these not coming out. maybe it's just me but if they look like Sami's they're real imo
^^^^

FOREAL straight Trollin

So they're making $4,000 straight off the bat because all raffle tickets must be sold for the drawing and an additional $10-20,000 depending on how many air fresheners are sold ($10 assuming 1 air freshener sold and all tickets bought by that one person and $20,000 assuming each air freshener purchaser only buys one raffle ticket).

Wow. I hope nobody enters this BS. :x

I'm going to be peeping Nike's & Footlocker's Twitter tomorrow at 8 AM est tbh. I'm going to laugh if this **** drops tomorrow and no one knew it lol.

I'm going to be peeping Nike's & Footlocker's Twitter tomorrow at 8 AM est tbh. I'm going to laugh if this **** drops tomorrow and no one knew it lol.
would be surprised if they drop after footlocker said they wont. They will have to deal with many angry people. Dont think they want that so THEY WONT DROP TOMORROW 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom