Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
3k for both

but keep in mind id have to buy the red octobers as well for 5k

so all in all im dropping 8k and get 3 pairs of shoes 1 of which aint even my size

Wow.. Can't knock you if u got it like that, I know I damn sure don't lol

3k for both

so all in all im dropping 8k and get 3 pairs of shoes 1 of which aint even my size
if you have the funds why not big baller spot
nthat.gif

Wow.. Can't knock you if u got it like that, I know I damn sure don't lol
i can afford it just wouldnt be the smartest use of 8k not exactly pocket change were talking here

especially for some shoes

im just thinking on it because theres no solid info on the red octobers

if these get scrapped that 5k might seem like a steal down the line

nike playin me too hard right now

3k for both

8k?? You need to see a brain surgeon my friend :D

Get out of that man's pockets. **** honestly if I had the money, based on the current situation, I'd cop the 8k deal. Hell if they come out try to cop a pair and flip to reduce the hit on your pockets. At the emd of the day the choice is yours. If you do cop, enjoy them! Still patiently waiting for my first pair of yeezys. So jelly of anyone with plats or solars :c

8K for 3 kicks is crazy but since it's Yeezy's the price doesn't sound so crazy cause you can flip and make money back on them also. But 8K on kicks isn't the best thing to do with that cash but that's just my opinion but if you have the money and it won't hurt your pockets go right ahead because if you don't buy them someone else will... 

^^
Apologies for dbl post.

Thought iPad crashed so I resent

Sami! If anyone is deserving of a pair of ROs, it's this Marine!!

REAL TALK

8K for 3 kicks is crazy but since it's Yeezy's the price doesn't sound so crazy cause you can flip and make money back on them also. But 8K on kicks isn't the best thing to do with that cash but that's just my opinion but if you have the money and it won't hurt your pockets go right ahead because if you don't buy them someone else will... 

The yeezy 1 black/pink is a shoe that is on top of my wish list...one day

3k for both

Take the deal. If the solars and plats are legit, you just got a super steal. Both pairs DS for 3K?!? When one pair DS goes for at least 2.2K?!? WIN

As for the RO's that's the gamble. 5k is basura for those especially since you can't wear em but trust and believe you could easily make 5K for em if you decided to sell them down the line...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom