Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real or fake, big Mac would have done that anyway because it's not about the shoes, it's the exposure. It's keeping the hype train moving.

Who cares about Mackelmore lol
He probably has his own sweat shop to make him Yeezys

i think people questioning the authenticity are right for doing so.

especially when dummies on here are throwing honda money on $20 chinese rubber.
As if any other sneaker costs much more than $20 to make. What you are paying for is quality control and sometimes that isn't much better than fakes.

Cause bro rocking fakes isnt cool:

1.Chinese people are making the fake ones in

2.Chinese factories with cheap materials and

3.sell them expensively to say the least...

4.While they work their fingers off for 3 dollars a month...

Oh wait.
You think authentic Nike's that are made in China with cheap materials is quality?

As if any other sneaker costs much more than $20 to make. What you are paying for is quality control and sometimes that isn't much better than fakes.
there are sneakers that cost more than $20 to make, usually not Nikes though :lol:

there are sneakers that cost more than $20 to make, usually not Nikes though
laugh.gif
Although $200 is a ridiculous price it's still reasonable from the stand point of a performance shoe that will have extended durability. Even then between waiting on sales, using coupons and discount codes, it's awfully rare I ever pay retail for a shoe. I don't have a huge collection, I think I'm down to 20 pairs at this point. I play basketball in my shoes so in essence they actually do something for me and add to my performance on a comfort and protection level. Not to mention they can endure the beating I put on them being 6'6" 270lbs so that price spread over the life of the shoe can almost equate to $60 a year for a great performance shoe. I have physical proof Lebron's performance line helps my knees, back, and feet while hooping. None of this can be said for the Yeezy shoe which is kinda why I don't understand the need or want to spend THAT much money on them.

By no means an I "coming" at anybody, we all have our vices. Confidence plays a HUGE role in life with any and everything we do so unless you sincerely believe having Yeezys on your feet is going to improve your mix downs in the studio, increase your chances of pulling a Kardashian type female at your local Panera Bread, or perhaps help your delivery and cadence in the booth what's the positive having these shoes adds to life that warrants spending that kind of cash? 8k is a hefty price to pay for confidence...

I'm not watching his pockets, not questioning his purchases. I want to know the reason he can comfortably spend 8k on three shoes made by Nike Sportswear and be like "That was a good deal..." Because maybe I'm missing something. I don't want to be out of the loop...
You know how much the leather/material for the shoe and labor costs? Someone posted this awhile ago on NT

Last edited:
U also have to factor in shipping and other costs so each shoe is about $30-40 to make

i think if there fake he would admit it and would pull the biggie thing where hes like i wanted these joints when i was a kid and these dude had a couple pairs for 500 so i was like ima cop

$2.50 for Labor? LOL........To think these hard working people in terrible working conditions are without unions yet public employees here get back pay and are retiring with yearly salaries over 50k

Rant over, this does not change a thing, I'll go back to buying my $200 plus Lebrons and act like nothing happened 

U also have to factor in shipping and other costs so each shoe is about $30-40 to make

Nah.

That materials cost is lower. All materials cost for nike is rather low cause they but in bulk.

Companies don't sell shoes for nike. Nike sells shoes to companies such as FTL, FA etc. for usually 50% of what the MSRP is.

Of a shoe retails at 150, nike sold it to the retailer for about 75.

If it were to cost nike 30-40 per shoe, I don't think their profit margins would be where they are.

Most of the cost in a shoe, (at least) a new design is in R&D. Paying those dudes salary to design, make a mold, trial and error and etc .

$2.50 for Labor? LOL........To think these hard working people in terrible working conditions are without unions yet public employees here get back pay and are retiring with yearly salaries over 50k

Rant over, this does not change a thing, I'll go back to buying my $200 plus Lebrons and act like nothing happened 
Retail is barely fair imo, considering the materials are sometimes better on nikes cheaper shoes. I understand they have royalties or w/e to pay but seriously thou
Another raffle....

Last edited:
so any news on a release? from what i keep hearing its gonna be valentines day
damn all these rumors. These fake bs release windows have gotten really annoying. I'd like to have the shoe release just so ppl stop coming up with random release info that ends up being false

damn all these rumors. These fake bs release windows have gotten really annoying. I'd like to have the shoe release just so ppl stop coming up with random release info that ends up being false
you and me both these rumored released are making my soul hurt lol 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom