Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm waiting for the punchline in this joke...

Talking about a wear test sample like it was a considered colorway.

"News" ....

What a troll.

I thought intentionally misleading posts are illegal per Niketalk's policies?

I don't care what you tell me... that post was created to mislead people into following his social media accounts.

I thought intentionally misleading posts are illegal per Niketalk's policies?

I don't care what you tell me... that post was created to mislead people into following his social media accounts.
It is interesting and all.....can't really get excited about this "news" if this is it. I'm guessing SN will get to feature detailed pics.

Thanks for sharing though.

Yup, you're 100% right. Buddy is trolling for likes.

Picture reminds me if the Solars and Platinums had to fuse into one...

2 face Yeezys :lol:

Last edited:
yeah I can see this as the case. Funny thing is those "1 of 1s" look unappealing to me. The black/white were better.
It's because those aren't '1 of 1s' as we are accustomed of knowing them.

They are early wear test samples of the plat colorway... most likely testing the mesh before the grey scales were finished being produced. So, yes, technically there may have only been one produced (although that, too, is highly unlikely). But that's because they look stupid and nobody was planning on releasing a shoe that looked like this.

Don't buy into the hype here. This is ridiculous. This is grade A trolling and creating hype for follows.
mean.gif

I was thinking some release info, anything was gonna be released. He can keep that crap for himself

*sees 1 of 1*

*doesnt like colorway*

*so decides Sami is a troll and let's hatred build up*

Let this had been a colorway you guys loved and you'd be like omg! Omg! Omg!

Would have thought it was extremely lazy on Nike's part to put out Platinums with black scales. Would be nice to own a pair of 1 of a kind samples though

*sees 1 of 1*

*doesnt like colorway*

Nah it ain't that, son said he had yeezy news. He acquired a wear test sample, how in the hell is that news?
Did my man's who won the project blitz raffle say he has yeezy news and that he would release info about the yeezys on his IG/Twitter? No, he kept it 100 and just straight up said I won and put up pics when they arrived in the mail. Sami could have done the same, but instead chose to conveniently mention this right after being seen on tv behind kobe

*sees 1 of 1*

*doesnt like colorway*

laugh.gif

Sami is going to give you the most epic of e-high-fives! Way to go man! How long did it take you for that in depth analysis?
wink.gif

Thing is, this isn't a "colorway." It's a pair of plats with black scales... aka a wear test sample. Had it been any "colorway" we hadn't seen before that would be cool... but it isn't.

And lol at "hatred." No "hatred" here... in fact, I've backed Sami up a couple times on this thread. But he walked into this one... phishing for follows with some lofty set up like this was information about the reds.

Don't forget, this is the RED YEEZY thread... When you post that you have "info" in the red yeezy thread... people will assume that "info" pertains to them. Just an all around troll, and that's wack. Wouldn't have expected it coming from him.

I think what's more sad is that Sneaker News is actually going to do a feature on these. They know the word "Yeezy" will automatically get them a ton of clicks... Sad all around. Sneaker game is pure hype now and you got clowns like this defending it without putting two seconds to think about it.

:lol:
Sami is going to give you the most epic of e-high-fives! Way to go man! How long did it take you for that in depth analysis? :wink:

Thing is, this isn't a "colorway." It's a pair of plats with black scales... aka a wear test sample. Had it been any "colorway" we hadn't seen before that would be cool... but it isn't.

And lol at "hatred." No "hatred" here... in fact, I've backed Sami up a couple times on this thread. But he walked into this one... phishing for follows with some lofty set up like this was information about the reds.

Don't forget, this is the RED YEEZY thread... When you post that you have "info" in the red yeezy thread... people will assume that "info" pertains to them. Just an all around troll, and that's wack. Wouldn't have expected it coming from him.

I think what's more sad is that Sneaker News is actually going to do a feature on these. They know the word "Yeezy" will automatically get them a ton of clicks... Sad all around. Sneaker game is pure hype now and you got clowns like this defending it without putting two seconds to think about it.
I agree with everything you said. Funny thing is hypebeasts will eat this up :lol:

I agree with everything you said. Funny thing is hypebeasts will eat this up
laugh.gif
Of course they will. That's why Sneaker News is running with it. Pathetic.
mean.gif

Also why I had to drive 3 hours round trip to buy my air tech challenges this weekend after they sold out in my city. It's really starting to get annoying, and people like this are low key the biggest hype perpetrators.

I get if you want to show off your stuff to other collectors and talk about it... but this isn't what this is about at all. That's why it all started with some nondescript post to start generating hype. So wack. It's all about the hype... not about the shoe.

Yup. At the same time I can't really blame him. He's trying to gain e-fame(and possibly real fame) which is done this way. He probably wants to further expand his business and establish his own identity

That was actually the preview to the news, the red octobers will never release. The one of one samples were worn by Kanye and he pushed hard to have them release (before the red october colorway) and Nike wasn't having it. But I guess i'm trolling for likes...wont share any more news.

That was actually the preview to the news, the red octobers will never release. The one of one samples were worn by Kanye and he pushed hard to have them release (before the red october colorway) and Nike wasn't having it. But I guess i'm trolling for likes...wont share any more news.
Maybe I'm reading out of context, but I find it odd that he'd "push" to release a colorway that's a mash-up of the previously two released colorways. Doesn't even seem logical, but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom