Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta respect him on his decision especially after I saw this quote me being a father:

"So the old me, without a daughter, would have taken the Nike deal because I just love Nikes so much. But the new me, with a daughter, takes the adidas deal because I have royalties and I have to provide for my family."
Really though? Kanye really looking out for the future of his daughter when him and Kim got millions between em? 
laugh.gif

But I understand where he's coming from, I guess. Hope the best for him on Adidas.  

Really though? Kanye really looking out for the future of his daughter when him and Kim got millions between em? :lol:  

But I understand where he's coming from, I guess. Hope the best for him on Adidas.  

No such thing as "enough money" :lol:

I dont think any of us can speculate whats going to happen because, this type of situation never happened before with nike (correct me if im wrong). We dont know what they plan or will do. So to say nike trashing the release is a bit far fetch.

Really though? Kanye really looking out for the future of his daughter when him and Kim got millions between em? :lol:  

When you have millions you dont look at it from your point of view. God knows how much kanye bills are. I think what mart said is right.

Last edited:
Can't see nike sending these to outlets. If they do that none of those pairs will ever hit a shelf.

I think they'll either scrub the whole release, or NDC only.

Last edited:

Really though? Kanye really looking out for the future of his daughter when him and Kim got millions between em? 
laugh.gif

a kid is a minimum 18 year commitment. one slip up, Kim is taking more than half, child support, and alimony. one bad investment, he's hosting a afternoon show on BET to make ends meet. Money doesn't grow on trees folks. 

I gotta respect him on his decision especially after I saw this quote me being a father:

"So the old me, without a daughter, would have taken the Nike deal because I just love Nikes so much. But the new me, with a daughter, takes the adidas deal because I have royalties and I have to provide for my family."

Come-On really, this couple has more than enough to support a child. We're talking millions here buddy.

Last edited:
LOL at this Kanye hot 97 interview... man this dude is funny. Im glad he dropped Nike, thats a great move for him. The grown up Ye realizes that Nike aint shi* at the end of the day. We got this brand loyality to a brand who gives no fuc** about us. Smh if I aint love Michael Jordan so much I woulda stopped a long time ago, but I got two more shoes to check off the list and then im done. We sat here for months speculating when this shoe was gonna come up and Ye might as well have been in this thread with us cause he aint even know. Thats not crazy? Smh. 

LOL at this Kanye hot 97 interview... man this dude is funny. Im glad he dropped Nike, thats a great move for him. The grown up Ye realizes that Nike aint shi* at the end of the day. We got this brand loyality to a brand who gives no fuc** about us. Smh if I aint love Michael Jordan so much I woulda stopped a long time ago, but I got two more shoes to check off the list and then im done. We sat here for months speculating when this shoe was gonna come up and Ye might as well have been in this thread with us cause he aint even know. Thats not crazy? Smh. 

EXACTLY! I respect it cuz it's like a the finest chick you ever seen said I'll go on a date with you..but ehh you're kinda ugly... Most dudes would still go anyways cuz she bad..but after a while it's like...well **** you then :lol: you ugly too

a kid is a minimum 18 year commitment. one slip up, Kim is taking more than half, child support, and alimony. one bad investment, he's hosting a afternoon show on BET to make ends meet. Money doesn't grow on trees folks. 
This statement is predicated like Kim is worth nothing. Kim and Kanye's net worth is not that far apart. If they split, neither will really lose much financially.

This statement is also predicated on the fact that they don't have a pre-nuptual agreement... which I'd have an extremely hard time believing that they don't have one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom