Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^With that said, Nike no longer plans to release the Red Yeezy 2's. The previously planned release is now in complete limbo (for lack of a better term)...blow up Heidi on Twitter she will more than likely confirm the update sooner than later.

bout to go camp at the Nike outlet

Last edited:
Cancelling yeezy 2 ro's aint such a bad idea for nike since they would
1.create more hype for kanye
2.not make much profit from such a limited release...

hope not though.

Last edited:
Nice. You been waiting awhile to use that one huh?
right.gif

Now im bout to invest all my money in adidas stock 
pimp.gif

Via Complex.com

While on Hot 97's Angie Martinez show, the musician shed some light about what caused the deterioration of his relationship with Nike. Mentioning the cloudiness of the Red October release, West also talked about asking the brand for a percentage of sales, a la Michael Jordan and his eponymous basketball line.

"Nike said, 'We can't give you a royalty because you're not a professional athlete," Kanye said. "I told them I go to the arena and play one-on-none every night.

:rofl:

I dont know why im dying over that quote..lmaooooo...might be the best so far to me. #dead

Last edited:
Could you imagine what he could have done with 30 SKUs a year? Man, what could have been... a destroyer jacket, an n98, never mind all the different footwear silos. Looking forward to seeing what he puts out with the three stripes though

So these really not releasing? Nike should just burn all the pairs that were made and just move on from Ye

And by burn all the pairs I mean they should send them all straight to my front door :pimp:

I gotta respect him on his decision especially after I saw this quote me being a father:

"So the old me, without a daughter, would have taken the Nike deal because I just love Nikes so much. But the new me, with a daughter, takes the adidas deal because I have royalties and I have to provide for my family."

Win-win

Kanye wins cause he gets to put out whatever he wants, clothes, etc. (and royalties)

We win because all the stans can go slob his knob in the Other Brands forum.

The only L taken: the people who wanted the Red Octobers because they legitimately liked the shoe. Sorry guys.

haven't really been listing to all the rants and interviews that Kanye has been doing cuz everybody been talking about the same thing, but I think this quote sums up everything

"Sometimes I spell the word genius wrong"

with that said I respect him for what he's trying to do. he was talking about Balenciagas and how it's a good shoe but kids don't need to be spending that kind of money just to get a shoe with a good shape, and that they shouldn't have to.

say what you want about him but you can't really hate on him for trying to provide swag at affordable prices

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom