Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
For both pairs?

I would definitely do that, if you don't want them I will take them.
laugh.gif
Yes for both pairs in size US 8.5.
Unfrotunately is not my size so thats why i am skeptic.

I wear 10-10.5 Jz.

@PRGirlGoneRogue
is that you in your avy :nerd:

:evil:  

I hope Soccer fans don't get mad when they're jerseys start looking like aprons.

Coming soon World Cup X Kanye skirt jerseys.

I hope PPRGirl ends up being a 40 year old, overweight, bald headed man trying to troll some of ya'll for LULZ and free info.

I would call you thirsty but she opened the creep flood gates with that avi

im lookin like what the hell is he talking about

100x100px-LS-352e86fa_1016687_10101853138402638_620692901_n.jpeg

boom :lol:

ive seen this pic before this aint her....

@ColdCity
if you have EVER seen this pic anywhere else, please let me know where. It's me. The pic is on MY Instagram and MY personal Facebook page, as well as my Twitter, so whoever got it, took it from there. @SuNiversal
has access to those and can tell you there are quite a few pics of me rockin' that bikini on there. Y'all wish I was some 40 year old troll, but alas, I am not.

maybe ive come across your ig then PRG ..im not on FB but ive def seen that pic before

i wouldnt care if u were 19 or 91 baby girl :lol:

the stuntin in here is unreal. moved passed the shoes on to titty pics. 

hmmm im going to need a LC on that avi... 
mean.gif

Last edited:
That's a great deal for them...the Platinums are worth that by themselves.
not if they're worn once. Worn pairs are no more than $1500. I've seen plats worn once for $1400 and worn zen yeezy1's for $900.  To the person getting them, why get used shoes for cheap if they don't even fit you by a big margin? I understand to flip, but you're only gonna get around what you paid for them. Unless you're using it as trade bait for your self and even then, you'll probably have to add cash for a DS pair.

Ouch!! In my line of work there is NOTHING more painful than being called her name!!

Damn, is she that bad at what she does? lol

You should start an "ask a PR person" thread similar to the "Ask an EKIN" thread from last year...

Enjoying the pics btw! Any more Yeezy info though? Any of your clients come across any pairs?

Damn, is she that bad at what she does? lol

You should start an "ask a PR person" thread similar to the "Ask an EKIN" thread from last year...

Enjoying the pics btw! Any more Yeezy info though? Any of your clients come across any pairs?

I will start a thread like that today!! Great idea!!

:rofl: :rofl: this is slowly turning into a big breast appreciation thread. I know my man mark really wants to go to that lunch now :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom