Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
even tho the off ftl calender, just got off chat with a rep that indeed said yes they are coming out...footlocker updating something?

It's going to be an online raffle only just like last time....

Footlocker seems to think that's the fairest way to do this...

Memory is foggy...how did it go last time?

This thread will probably be in the 200s when I get off work tonight
laugh.gif
Thinking The same Thing Since The News Hit..

wasnt the raffle just for HOH, not online?

Think so..online raffle with pick up at HOH only...even though there is ALOT more HOH...expect the big four to get...(both NYC's I think there is one in LA and one in the Chi) and spread out across the country..again just like last time...Super limited stock with I think one entry per email address....expect the exact some release...details should be out soon

Last edited:
I hope foot locker doesnt leave it as a free for all on the 27th. Some sort of raffle, similar to finisline should be implemented.

@Mark081990 I hope u get a pair, it's been a struggle.. I'm curious if footlocker has the server strength to hold such a release? It's bad enough with Jordan's.

its coming just not in stores, that letter is for this morning when they first posted that it will be at HOH...its still coming just online now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom