Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.

they said the latest february right?..

lol that ridiculous story though.

it would be nice to have these from FTL, i dont do the whole $1000 for a pair of chinese rubber..

that is beyond stupid sorry guys.
HAHAHA HE SAID 1000. 

YOU WISH. 

Smh. This site was intended to help people buy shoes but has instead destroyed chances of getting nearly every release.

Besides, if Heidi Burgett aint say these shoes dropping, then they're not dropping. 
It's safe to say that the sneaker community has changed tremendously since the creation of this site. Too much info, and info being so easily accessed is what's wrong with the sneaker world now! Damn social media.

Something tells me that footlocker is going to come out and say their account was hacked...
their website and Twitter acc? I'd believe one or the other but both just to troll ppl with an announcement? Hackers got better things to do :lol:

To be honest, I've been lurking the thread/NT for months and thought I'd get run out of here so I didn't bother joining :lol:  my collection beyond this pair sucks (JS Wings 2.0 Pixels are my only remotely interesting pair of sneakers) and I'm basically one of those guys who looks at people's stuff and says "I'm Jealous" without dropping money on the stuff I really want
welcome jeffler

Something tells me that footlocker is going to come out and say their account was hacked...
FTL manager last night asked me if I heard the yeast news I was like yeah, then right after I said yeah, he said that's what happened they got hacked... Idk if he jus said that cuz that's what they were told to say or he believed that it was. Idk it's w/e I'm not stressing it. If they drop they drop I'll check on that morning

FTL manager last night asked me if I heard the yeast news I was like yeah, then right after I said yeah, he said that's what happened they got hacked... Idk if he jus said that cuz that's what they were told to say or he believed that it was. Idk it's w/e I'm not stressing it. If they drop they drop I'll check on that morning

except the account kept answering questions after the tweet. if they were really hacked and then got it back and started normal operations, why wouldn't they pull the tweet? hackers aren't gonna hang around to answer random *** questions about shoes lol

Last edited:
except the account kept answering questions after the tweet. if they were really hacked and then got it back and started normal operations, why wouldn't they pull the tweet? hackers aren't gonna hang around to answer random *** questions about shoes lol
Oh i agree lol im just relaying what he told me. I was like oh alright well ill check anyway .. i didnt even bring it up though he just mentioned it

Oh i agree lol im just relaying what he told me. I was like oh alright well ill check anyway .. i didnt even bring it up though he just mentioned it

oh for sure haha. I always like to hear what stories dudes working in stores come up with anyway. it's funny he brought it up first though

Does NDC have a new system? I tried for the Gammas just for ish and gigs and I was actually able to get a pair in my cart on my cell phone. I figured bots would have snatched them all up like every other hype release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom