Official Nike Air Yeezy II "Red" Thread NO BOT TALK--NO FAKE/GM TALK-NO BUY/SELL/TRADE TALK-- Ye to

Status
Not open for further replies.
its gonna be funny when nike trolls us at 12:00 with a nike fuel band tweet......
roll.gif

Man take the night off atleast...kinda silly to think something will drop tonight

I've been saying the same thing since this whole thing started and with him switching to Adidas 
I think that's what's taking so long, and I think IF they do that, there will be 50-100k pairs made. just to piss kanye off. 

Pure speculation on my part. 

Out of all the foolishness i seen on  this idea actually sounds like that's what NIKE might be trying to do.
I would still buy them if given the opportunity without the Yeezy name. Not that it would decrease hype. They should just drop them whenever, not at an announced time and just have them in the New Releases section. Change the style code. 

Yeah any seriousness to this? Where did the rumor start cause I'm not trying to worry about this tonight lol

Shoot it's new years. I'm going to have a drink and hang with friends. Kanye and his shoes can wait till next year.

Some of yall so cot damn emotional. **** *** ******. If yall dont like someone's posts then block them, plain and simple. I'm glad that a NTer won the Yeezys for the BLX/SAMI giveaway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom