Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

Originally Posted by GTEK

Originally Posted by xTrill

Wow you let Will get to you that much SMH x 10000

I was talking about the WORD FEEBAY!
So lets put on our Dunce cap for the day.lol
laugh.gif

Naw you good. I understand it was a missunderstanding.

I was talking about the dudes sig directly above me
The Dunce cap is all yours

Team Herb is actually a quite prestigious team formed by me and Niketalk himself
You actually seem like you could be a future member
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I know this is a Yeezy Thread But............

OMG!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Think I might make my First ever NT thread about these.

Originally Posted by xTrill

Team Herb is actually a quite prestigious team formed by me and Niketalk himself
You actually seem like you could be a future member
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Pearl's dont look that hot. Gotta see them in person.

Hondata just released a new tuning tool for the engine on my car... retail is $795, so my Yeezy's are all but gone. the bigger fetish wins. I don'twant to have 1 or 2 of the 3. So depending on what happens with the Tans, my Yeezy days might be numbered. LOL...

Wow, I must be on the wrong website because I am feeling nothing but warm feeling from this thread
laugh.gif

As for you guys, play nice
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Jekih

Hondata just released a new tuning tool for the engine on my car... retail is $795, so my Yeezy's are all but gone. the bigger fetish wins. I don't want to have 1 or 2 of the 3. So depending on what happens with the Tans, my Yeezy days might be numbered. LOL...

flashpro ftw!!

Hondata just released a new tuning tool for the engine on my car... retail is $795, so my Yeezy's are all but gone. the bigger fetish wins. I don't want to have 1 or 2 of the 3. So depending on what happens with the Tans, my Yeezy days might be numbered. LOL...
what motor setup are you running?

OMG!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

my thoughts exactly...

OMG!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

why??? there's already a thread in the retro forum.

Rant Alert Rant Alert!!!

To those who keep saying the shoe is ugly I need you to consider something.
You MUST see these shoes in person to judge. I have had my zens since release and I just got my blk/pnks in the mail today..
and pictures do not justifiy this shoe. There are so many textures and the combinations of colors are just beautiful.
Now be granted everyone will not like the same shoe ( Thank God!) I hate the Cinco De Mayo Air Jordans 1's! But finshline is selling
em like hot cakes.
sick.gif
Im just saying if you never seen this shoe in person...then you cant not judge it.
There are going to be some sorry people that when they finally see the shoe in person after dismissing them as ugly
its is going to be too late to cop w/o dropping a grand on feebay. (got that from Will)
smokin.gif

So just saying.....

Here is a pic I found for my HYPESTERS.........

GTEK WIL THE TRU WORDS.

CO-SIGN.
pimp.gif

Someone has to use that feature where you can see the top post counts in a certain thread, the results would be funny.
laugh.gif

Alright, y'all. I confirmed that wifey will be camping for the Tans and I have found at least two shops online where I can attempt a pair... so I am goingfor at least 3 Tan pair... but I still need Zens... campers in Chicago hit me up for the game plan (this means you, Gone in 60 Seconds)...
pimp.gif

BlackIce where are you @ for the "Tans"? I was thinking bout setting up shop @ STA or HOH's then double back 2 NT?. You probably !#%+%%$ w/ thehome team though huh, since you went elsewhere for the blk.pnk?.
side bar: why is everybody & thier momma bumping that Drake So Far Gone mixtape?!. PM SENT TITANIUM!!!

Originally Posted by ToMa630

flashpro ftw!!
Yeah man... Yeah!!!

I barely know how to feel... I drive a Mugen Si that's already making over 200WHP. I'm all done with bolt-ons, just picked up a new laptop, JUST NEEDFLASHPRO....

Originally Posted by ekREV

what motor setup are you running?

K20Z3 FTW.... Here's my dyno run:

....and back to your regularly scheduled program. Sorry for the interjection. Also sorry for my 11.5's, hahahaha....

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

BlackIce where are you @ for the "Tans"? I was thinking bout setting up shop @ STA or HOH's then double back 2 NT?. You probably #$@+*#% w/ the home team though huh, since you went elsewhere for the blk.pnk?.
side bar: why is everybody & thier momma bumping that Drake So Far Gone mixtape?!.
I'm not sure yet. I may not be able to take off because I'm working for the secretary of state now. Anywhere we camp, theres gonna bechaos.

I feel HoH and Niketown are both up in the air. Nobody can hold either down(niketown doing a "raffle" and hoh with all of the controversy...)

STA will have beasts lined up starting wed. of that week.

There's a good chance i will be in that line though.

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

BlackIce where are you @ for the "Tans"? I was thinking bout setting up shop @ STA or HOH's then double back 2 NT?. You probably #$@+*#% w/ the home team though huh, since you went elsewhere for the blk.pnk?.
side bar: why is everybody & thier momma bumping that Drake So Far Gone mixtape?!.
I'm not sure yet. I may not be able to take off because I'm working for the secretary of state now. Anywhere we camp, theres gonna be chaos.

I feel HoH and Niketown are both up in the air. Nobody can hold either down(niketown doing a "raffle" and hoh with all of the controversy...)

STA will have beasts lined up starting wed. of that week.

There's a good chance i will be in that line though.

I thought STA didn't start bubbleing until Thursday?. I might have a stain though, I'll pm you if I fall into something!!!

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Rant Alert Rant Alert!!!

To those who keep saying the shoe is ugly I need you to consider something.
You MUST see these shoes in person to judge. I have had my zens since release and I just got my blk/pnks in the mail today..
and pictures do not justifiy this shoe. There are so many textures and the combinations of colors are just beautiful.
Now be granted everyone will not like the same shoe ( Thank God!) I hate the Cinco De Mayo Air Jordans 1's! But finshline is selling
em like hot cakes.
sick.gif
Im just saying if you never seen this shoe in person...then you cant not judge it.
There are going to be some sorry people that when they finally see the shoe in person after dismissing them as ugly
its is going to be too late to cop w/o dropping a grand on feebay. (got that from Will)
smokin.gif

So just saying.....

Here is a pic I found for my HYPESTERS.........

GTEK WIL THE TRU WORDS.

CO-SIGN.
pimp.gif

The WHITE midsole kills the shoe for me. If i get a pair, i'd paint the midsole yellow. It looks wayy better.

But DJ AM did not do the shoes justice! So far he's the only one i've seen wear the tans w/ white midsole

Back
Top Bottom