Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

i wish this saturday was the release of the tans
i can't wait, last shot for me since missing the first
two colorways.

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Originally Posted by Marito

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

4332_79439642583_79118362583_1847973_2109874_n.jpg
this is a funny pic for so many reasons...
roll.gif

frown.gif
why
sick.gif
u got be kidding me

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I should be able to secure at least 1 pair, maybe more if I play my cards right; looking forward to these tan pieces.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

you guys completely misunderstood what daaznfella was saying about the Air Jordan XV1
There were in fact only 2 colorways of this shoe, with the final 2 colors being "+" versions of that shoe.
The Nike UltraPosite was also one colorway...
What he meant is that Nike may or may not produce more Yeezys, just because it is a success doesn't mean they will make more.
They may have another hype beast shoe planned for us already and we do not even know about it.

Exactly

another thing everyone should understand that the quality will be compromised. Don't think for a second you are going to get the same quality. I look at it as 99-01 retros, and what followed post 04 and CDPs... either way the originals will maintain their value.

Quality may not be the same but it will still sell, word to JB products
yes word to most if not 75% of all jordan products still available at retail prices weeks after release. JB has to resort to limitedness, andspecial packaging, toro thingy pack, to sell shoes now

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

There would never be a GR for $215. Too much of a risk IMO.

Look at all recent single shoes releases that retail for over 200 bucks.

All "Premier"/ QS shoes(which means that they are indeed limited), or they contain Some of Nike's most innovative technologies.

A GR Yeezy would have neither.

You may bring up the AJ17, but keep in mind, at the time of release, it was THE (or ONE of THE) Best basketball shoes you could buy. AND it came with a metal suitcase.

A general release YEEZY would not justify it's 215$ tag.

i'm saying the aj17 already SOLD to retailers when the retialers have the shoes in their store. Nike already has the money, its up to the stores to sellthe shoes and profit off of it. The ONLY jordans that actually did NOT go on sale that i can think of are 16 first two colors, 20s first 3 colors, no regionalnonsense, and 23....everything else, regardless of the "technology" goes on sale, and the retailers have to cut their profit margins lower andlower....

the way i saw the xvii, even though it came with a case, the xvii+ was 150$....therefore that case was only 50$ more or less.... and yes, MANY retailers had toput them on sale, i think 100$ was the lowest to my memory....i got my pair for about that price....

ANYWAY...yes AI was wearing yeezy's, prolly a sz 15 lol

Originally Posted by ll K R E A M 15 ll

4332_79439642583_79118362583_1847973_2109874_n.jpg

i just don't get what the point of this is?? is that supoosed to be "cool" or something?

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

CharmCityKid wrote:

jordan 16...

bred

white/blue

cherrywood

there was a ginger color also. & 2 or 3 low tops

true that homes. i forgot all about the gingers. the lows don't exist to me.
sick.gif

i think these are the worst shoes of 09.. cept for the LA Gear Jordan look -a-likes.. super ugly and terrible colors and overpriced..

i think these are the worst shoes of 09.. cept for the LA Gear Jordan look -a-likes.. super ugly and terrible colors..

Originally Posted by Bucknuts116

i think these are the worst shoes of 09.. cept for the LA Gear Jordan look -a-likes.. super ugly and terrible colors and overpriced..
great. I hope you didn't spend your money on the worst shoes of 09.

gone in 60 seconds wrote:]

The only reason the shoes are going for so much is because they're so limited. So if GR's release then the resale price will go down
lol...thats exactly what I am talking and thats where the Price of $110 comes in.

Rant Alert Rant Alert!!!

To those who keep saying the shoe is ugly I need you to consider something.
You MUST see these shoes in person to judge. I have had my zens since release and I just got myblk/pnks in the mail today..
and pictures do not justifiy this shoe. There are so many textures and the combinations of colors are just beautiful.
Now be granted everyone will not like the same shoe ( Thank God!) I hate the Cinco De Mayo Air Jordans 1's! But finshline is selling
em like hot cakes.
sick.gif
Im just saying if you never seen this shoe inperson...then you cant not judge it.
There are going to be some sorry people that when they finally see the shoe in person after dismissing them as ugly
its is going to be too late to cop w/o dropping a grand on feebay. (got that from Will)
smokin.gif

So just saying.....

Here is a pic I found for my HYPESTERS.........

Originally Posted by xTrill

Wow you let Will get to you that much SMH x 10000

I was talking about the WORD FEEBAY!
So lets put on our Dunce cap for the day.lol
laugh.gif

Naw you good. I understand it was a missunderstanding.

Back
Top Bottom