Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

jphonix. i know you were curious how I dressed, or i i would be able to rock yeezys.... i left u a link a few pages back... lol. check it out.

What is funny is how professional sneaker heads from NT are "laughing" at fakes and the herbs that buy them.
It's a shame that professional sneaker heads cannot unite on anything...

Seriously, were the herbs that got Got contacted and let known about their counterfeit purchases
I never even clicked on those videos because NikeTalk bans Fake info (even tho the ads on the opening page display that)
Let's do something

Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

jphonix. i know you were curious how I dressed, or i i would be able to rock yeezys.... i left u a link a few pages back... lol. check it out.

Dude you have been on nicekicks,kicksonfire, any other sneakersite you can name.lol
Do you own those hypermaxes?

awwww, other people with earned E-fame besides me, that is gansta. 2 bad certain bustas have 2 go so extra hard and still be exposed herbs nowadays, happensall the time. I am not talking about any in particular, but they are not hard 2 spot.

^^^
laugh.gif
Here we go again. Round 3!

i'm really not trying to hate, just not into the t-shirt (from what i can see of it, i'm really picky about my t-shirts), and the jeans are a lil'tight for me, but the highlighter nikes are kinda dope...

nothing to rumble over...

we can all dress how we want, who cares what people think, particularly other dudes...

theyre not talking about my outfit.... lol.

i think this is very fitting. watch it. the intro is PERFECT of whats going down

eh, well, if that's supposed to be about me, i already stated i ain't goin' at dude anymore... he can say whatever...

i'm about to turn 30 end of this month, screw the lil' kiddy shlt...

i came on here to talk about shoes, that's about it...

mah jawnz = new standards
ur jawnz = new curezzz
therefore teh tighter jawnz are urz

back to regular typing now
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Yepr

mah jawnz = new standards
ur jawnz = new curezzz
therefore teh tighter jawnz are urz

back to regular typing now
laugh.gif
Im sorry dude can you translate this?
indifferent.gif

^damn jphonix I thought u was in your early 20s. How old is your girl? She doesn't look that old.

I peeped that.
I swear I should have gone and robbed you and Ty for them.
My size samples too.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^damn jphonix I thought u was in your early 20s. How old is your girl? She doesn't look that old.

AY im sorry J but this made me laugh
laugh.gif

Jay-z said 30's are the new 20's so you good.
But ya girl has to be at max 23...

Originally Posted by GTEK

AY im sorry J but this made me laugh
laugh.gif

Jay-z said 30's are the new 20's so you good.
But ya girl has to be at max 23...

Wasn't throwin any jabs at you j. Jus saying I thought u was like 22, 23 tops.

yeah, i look really young for my age... i get carded for beers... it's cool tho, means i'll look like i'm in my 30's when i'm in my40's and 50's hopefully...

I might just be gettin' nicer
them young boys ain't ready for real
30's the new 20 ninja I'm so hot still

my girl's 22 btw...

Originally Posted by jphonix

yeah, i look really young for my age... i get carded for beers... it's cool tho, means i'll look like i'm in my 30's when i'm in my 40's and 50's hopefully...

I might just be gettin' nicer
them young boys ain't ready for real
30's the new 20 ninja I'm so hot still

my girl's 22 btw...

Its the Yeezys.
wink.gif

i got called out today for rocking fakes
and i hit them with the
indifferent.gif
and moved on.
anyone else have a similar experience?

Back