Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

^^^this could be a waste of time...or turn out to be the most hilarious thing yet.

Originally Posted by jphonix

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^damn jphonix I thought u was in your early 20s. How old is your girl? She doesn't look that old.

yeah, i look really young for my age... i get carded for beers... it's cool tho, means i'll look like i'm in my 30's when i'm in my 40's and 50's hopefully...

I might just be gettin' nicer
them young boys ain't ready for real
30's the new 20 ninja I'm so hot still

my girl's 22 btw...

DUDE your 30 and your girl is 22 ? Im sorry but I would brag about that .

but then again we all got different taste .

Originally Posted by yancancook90

i got called out today for rocking fakes
and i hit them with the
indifferent.gif
and moved on.
anyone else have a similar experience?

you not the overweight Lebron that posted those fake cheezys around your neck in the Kanye blog right???
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

^^^this could be a waste of time...or turn out to be the most hilarious thing yet.

that's why i figured it was worth a shot, LOL!

personally, the one time i wore mine out, i got all kinds of compliments, stares, and "where you get those?"... no fake accusations...

can't wait to see some out tho, if i'm drunk i can already tell you i'm gonna clown MEGA hard... LOL!

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

^damn jphonix I thought u was in your early 20s. How old is your girl? She doesn't look that old.

yeah, i look really young for my age... i get carded for beers... it's cool tho, means i'll look like i'm in my 30's when i'm in my 40's and 50's hopefully...

I might just be gettin' nicer
them young boys ain't ready for real
30's the new 20 ninja I'm so hot still

my girl's 22 btw...

DUDE your 30 and your girl is 22 ? Im sorry but I would brag about that .

but then again we all got different taste .
i wasn't bragging...

and it's not that serious man...

age ain't nothing but a number, as long as it's legal, LOL!

ironically she's the only girl i've ever met that's got her head on straight, really mature (not fake), got her shlt together, and i'm stillattracted to her...
laugh.gif

personally, the one time i wore mine out, i got all kinds of compliments, stares, and "where you get those?"... no fake accusations...

can't wait to see some out tho, if i'm drunk i can already tell you i'm gonna clown MEGA hard... LOL!

dont worry theyre legit, but ill entertain you guys with a pic. clown away
posted in WDYWT

getting called out is a perfect ploy for them to ask what sz you are and quickly rob you.. glad you kept that moving.. instead of being like, "here guyssee... look at the tongue tag. the digits are the correct font" 3-4 more dudes jump in and youre shoeless

Originally Posted by yancancook90

dont worry theyre legit, but ill entertain you guys with a pic. clown away
posted in WDYWT

Boy them thangs FAKE!
laugh.gif

Naw. Just kidding
But that pic made me wanna put on mines and go hit up a club real quick..lol
Whoever said that must have been jealous.lol
What they had on? Reebok Classics?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

getting called out is a perfect ploy for them to ask what sz you are and quickly rob you.. glad you kept that moving.. instead of being like, "here guys see... look at the tongue tag. the digits are the correct font" 3-4 more dudes jump in and youre shoeless
Round here they dont even ask.lol
eek.gif

Thats why If im rocking something exclusive and go around the wrong spot I keep a pair of flipflops in the whip.
wink.gif

So here's my promise.....
So yesterday I believe it was this guy had a pair of zens on feebay (got that word from Will) for a decent amount.
As soon as I selected buy it now, Dude sent the invoice and was trying to rush me to pay....
So me being the smarty I am....I asked for a few tagged pics....
It took him quite a while...you figure some one trying to sell these shoes they wouldnt be that far away...
But anywayz I cant believe dude had the balls to send these pics me these below:

I was rolling!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fakes even got clear soles now! HAHA
laugh.gif

And oh yeah heres one for my HYPESTERS..........

WOW!!!
I just happened to check this thread
i just bought some ZENs for $365 from this dude-thinking I got a deal cuz he had some authentic pics on his listing-I F'd up and didt ask for tagged pics
Now Imma have to do a paypal/ebay claim/resolution thing.. UHH!! I feel so stupid
He aint sent them yet and I dont even want him to
but I think I gotta wait for him to send them so i can say that i received items different than what was described in the thread
Im so pissed off at myself
i saw them pics and said to myself " Man, Iknow that this aint the ebay name i just bought them Yezzys from!!??"
so I checked my "won' list and ..BAM!! I've been had!!

so in other words i may wanna pack heat when i wear yeeys... LOL!!!

but yeah, dude was definitely salty... he prolly thought he was stuntin' the hardest where ever you were, with his griffeys... then here come the yeezys...LOL... so it was either call 'em fake or hang his head down in shame, LOL!

i know them jawns got stared at all day long, right?

AYe J look at the post above you...
laugh.gif

Dang I feel sorry for dude.
May sure you hit up paypal immediatly.

^^^^Is it necessary 2 post directly after yourself many times over? Do you really have that much 2 say? I am not coming at you or anything. It's just thatI am still writing the 10 crack commandments over here, and I'm sure that will not fly.
It is distasteful in all seriousness.

yeah, 9 times outta 10, if it seems too good to be true, it is...

sorry that happened to ya homie.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

^^^^Is it necessary 2 post directly after yourself many times over? Do you really have that much 2 say? I am not coming at you or anything. It's just that I am still writing the 10 crack commandments over here, and I'm sure that will not fly.
It is distasteful in all seriousness.
Number 10 has your name written ALL over it.
wink.gif

I went ahead an opened a dispute in paypal-i told ol boy i dont want his fake crap. i told him dont even send it
i posted links to this thread as proof. i also emailed ebay and let them know whats going on. i cant have paypal put a hold on the funds until the 19th
anyone ever had to go through this?
how long will it take for me to get my dough back?
i think ol dude is/was gonna get my mmoney and cancel his account
thanks for the kind words ya'll
I hope errthang works out

^^^^
Yet another example of GTEK saving the day!!!!
Hope everything works out.
But I aint gonna lie sometimes Paypal can be a pain in the rear end ( that sounds gay)
Good Night and Good Luck.

I think the best bet is 2 offer mom n pop stores $400 off the strength of retail+camp. Speaking only for myself.
notice how the "re-sell" value of all Yeezys are equal?
I genuinely want 2 get some pairs 2 ya'll but you all need 2 be focused.
Can anyone else help out?

If the seller had a new ebay account then more than likely Paypal will not release the funds until a positive feedback is recieved. Atleast, this is the normfor many new Ebay users. As far as filing a claim, you need about 7 days before filing a claim through Ebay, but im pretty sure you can file one through Paypala lot sooner.

Check it out.

Back
Top Bottom