Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

Originally Posted by GTEK

Clearly a scammer....If he was in the "game" he would know tagged pics are a must.
smh.gif

Preach
pimp.gif

NT is the only place that requires dated pics...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

what u want are more tagged pics, especially of the inside tags.
You will then post that here for our approval.
u want tagged, dated pics of the shoes tags.

Shoe tags, box, and sole (seems like a lot of the fakes have Jordan on the sole...or are just plain off...) are all pics that will tell us if they are fakes ornot...

^and ask for a specific kind of tagged photo - like a shot of the bottom of the left shoe and the top of the right together... something so specific that theywould have to be in possession of the shoe to provide you with the photo you want.

Not meaning to call anyone out but I got a potential deal set w/ Bklyn Style and he says he can get the Tans for me at a set price. He wants me to pay him upfront, before release to get the kicks on Release day and then ship 'em to me. I don't know this dude, his SN or his reputation. Can someone vouch forhim? What do y'all think about this?

I tried to request tagged pics on release day and I was told (by him) to post this and see about his authenticity.....HELP!

He is doing the same thing I am doing. So no, I do not vouch for him. I can get the kicks for you cheaper now. Thanks for blowing up his spot.
P.S. If you believe I am not legit than I really hope you get your Yeezys one way or another.
P.S.S. I am kidding, I am not running aroun for ungrateful NTers in 2009, that is Franks job, lol

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

He is doing the same thing I am doing. So no, I do not vouch for him. I can get the kicks for you cheaper now. Thanks for blowing up his spot.
P.S. If you believe I am not legit than I really hope you get your Yeezys one way or another.
P.S.S. I am kidding, I am not running aroun for ungrateful NTers in 2009, that is Franks job, lol
QFT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NIKETALK=FRANK=OnlyMJsCollected=The person most likely to be able to get that for you!

Originally Posted by only MJs collected

NIKETALK=FRANK=OnlyMJsCollected=The person most likely to be able to get that for you!
without charging triple retail = a true hook up!!!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by magicmike872

Hey jphonix did you ever post your Yeezy pics after you painted them with the glow paint?

Dang.... forgot all about that. Heck yeah post those if you did....

Back
Top Bottom