Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

tags can go along way.
Those tags are not dated, and Frankly, I cannot understand the hand-writing.

Those pics could've been taken from release date...you never know with scammers...there's no point in a tagged pic with no date on it

^^^^That is exactly my point.
on NT.com pics are not valid after 2 weeks.
that is on point.
no other site in the world has this rule
herbs need not apply

Got it. I always take tagged pics but never with dates. You guys make a good point. Last this may sound like a dumb question but I am still rather new. Whatdoes smh mean?

Originally Posted by magicmike872

Hey jphonix did you ever post your Yeezy pics after you painted them with the glow paint?

i got the paint but still haven't done it yet... i just got my 2nd pair, both have tiny little flaws (the yelephant print on the suede not defined enoughon one, random lil' mark on another, etc.), so i'm trying to figure out which one is getting rocked, and which one is getting stocked... then i'llpaint the one i'm rocking.

niketalk will get 'em first when i finally do it and have some pix!
wink.gif

i think it's gonna look pretty nifty...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Since this is turning into a Legit Check thread...

Legit?

I'm on my G1 so I may be wrong but on this pair it looks like the Nike check bulges out. On my Yeezy's the Nike check goes in not sticking out likethose.

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Legit?

I'm on my G1 so I may be wrong but on this pair it looks like the Nike check bulges out. On my Yeezy's the Nike check goes in not sticking out like those.
This pair is legit. The question is if the seller is legit. Traps all over the place. Dont sleep people.

Has anybody seen a fake pair that actually have soles that GITD??? This could be the only sign of telling authentics from fakes!

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Originally Posted by gone in 60 seconds

Oh YoU MaD wrote:

Legit?

I'm on my G1 so I may be wrong but on this pair it looks like the Nike check bulges out. On my Yeezy's the Nike check goes in not sticking out like
those.
This pair is legit. The question is if the seller is legit. Traps all over the place. Dont sleep people.

Well were in the middle of a trade.. we were shipping "at the same time" it looks like he lives in a nice place in south carolina.. do rich peoplescam?

Pic of his place:

2h8d7qg.png

^Yup I also found out that the houses around his neighborhood are $500,000+ but I you never know.. well off people might be hurting for $ too..

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Not meaning to call anyone out but I got a potential deal set w/ Bklyn Style and he says he can get the Tans for me at a set price. He wants me to pay him up front, before release to get the kicks on Release day and then ship 'em to me. I don't know this dude, his SN or his reputation. Can someone vouch for him? What do y'all think about this?

I tried to request tagged pics on release day and I was told (by him) to post this and see about his authenticity.....HELP!
bk baby is very legit

i'm rocking my black/pink pair right now...and the swoosh in those pics does NOT look legit. it could be the angle but in that pic, the swoosh does notlook embedded...

^^^^i do not blame Oh YoU MaD because he got"GOT" before... By a teenager nonetheless.
I would seriously suggest you stop putting yourself in position of possible L takings.

Originally Posted by raw120

Originally Posted by Sneak King

Not meaning to call anyone out but I got a potential deal set w/ Bklyn Style and he says he can get the Tans for me at a set price. He wants me to pay him up front, before release to get the kicks on Release day and then ship 'em to me. I don't know this dude, his SN or his reputation. Can someone vouch for him? What do y'all think about this?

I tried to request tagged pics on release day and I was told (by him) to post this and see about his authenticity.....HELP!
bk baby is very legit
Originally Posted by blackiceblaze

Indeed. BSB is GOOD DUDE.
Thanks for the endorsement fellas.
wink.gif

He is doing the same thing I am doing. So no, I do not vouch for him. I can get the kicks for you cheaper now. Thanks for blowing up his spot.
smh.gif

I'm starting to see why others disapprove of your actions.

Back
Top Bottom