Official Nike Air Yeezy Thread #3

^^^Where can I get that tee?
nerd.gif

Unfortunaley only 40 were produced....
Its a collab tee between Qubic X Nike
They will be released this thursday at Qubic in New Zealand for their yeezy release contest.

i think that it is the lighting on the yeezys in both pics because in this one they look like the ones i posted, but in others, they look like the ones GTEKposted
3ba26664d72a90e15c20824fcf60ae66cafbbeda.pjpg

Yeah man too fresh!
I disagree with phonix..I like the way the shirt is. I think it being black would be fresh
but I can do without pink text.

That T in Blk/pink would be overkill...those kicks (in any colorway) are unique enough to stand out with no help from any other garment. I rock mine a lot moresimple. Oh Yeah...Shirt's dope as is!

Originally Posted by kevineg6

Compare these to the Zen or Blk/pink Yeezy, these are no doubt the least favorite CW out of the three according to the growing rate of this thread, it still wont be an easy cop though. After everything said and done, these will have the lowest resell price on EBAY out of all three. I predict around 400 give or take.
they say that now.............. i guarantee you will see the same faces lining up for the last cw. no sense in stopping after picking up the firsttwo cw and 100 bucks cheaper! some for bragging rights others for resell or geniune affinity for the cw.

Originally Posted by akuma471

Originally Posted by kevineg6

Compare these to the Zen or Blk/pink Yeezy, these are no doubt the least favorite CW out of the three according to the growing rate of this thread, it still wont be an easy cop though. After everything said and done, these will have the lowest resell price on EBAY out of all three. I predict around 400 give or take.
they say that now.............. i guarantee you will see the same faces lining up for the last cw. no sense in stopping after picking up the first two cw and 100 bucks cheaper! some for bragging rights others for resell or geniune affinity for the cw.

I agree with you, its will be the same line and all and definitely will be hard to cop for retail just as or even harder than the first 2 release. however whenyou put all of them up on ebay, I would pay 600 for the blk and pink or 500 for the zen then spending the same amount of reseller price for the tan. Just IMOthough.

Wait, The Tan Yeezy's havent dropped?? I havent been around since I didnt have cash cuz I had Copped A Gabanelli accordean which was like 2 grand and washella broke. Now I got like $500 saved up and want to copp them lmao. I really wanted the black and pinks but Ive always thought the Tans are the freshest CWof the Yeezy's. Yo did anyone here copp from Primative(P Rods shop)? I want to know how long you guys camped for since thats the closets shop to my housethat had Yeez's. Thanks. I fell in love with Tans when I saw them on DJ AM in the shoe vid wit Kobe.

check out this nylon dunk that just dropped, check the creasing, fresh out the box:

15827033_01_b

remind you of anything?

smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom